Character Introduction

Name: Mizusaki Sora

Name: Mizusaki Sora

Age: 21

Hair Colour: Brown hair

Eye colour: Gold brown

Occupation: Soldier (Formerly), A martial arts teacher (formerly in the modern world)

Personality: Sora is very overprotective of her sister, Mai. She is sometimes strict when it comes to training and she can be a bit cocky in battle or when she's dealing with the warlords' behaviour towards her and her sister (mostly Hideyoshi, Shingen and Masamune). However, underneath all of that ex-army personality, she does have a kind and caring heart when it comes to her sister and she also likes to be kind to the other warlords when they're not being idiots.

Likes: Firearms, (Rifles and Pistols), Katanas, spoiling Mai, cooking, sugar candy, martial arts, parkour, using her military knowledge for combat and strategising, fighting the God of War, Shougetsu (Masamune's pet tiger), Kendo.

Dislikes: Mai being in danger, Shingen's flirting, Hideyoshi being an idiot and being overprotective of Nobunaga, 

Crush: Date Masamune

Description: Sora was once a soldier from the army but, about a few months ago, she left the army because she lost so many friends and she's put her life in danger too many times so, she made a decision to leave the army, find a better job and be with her sister. Sora is now a martial arts teacher and by using her own army experience, her training methods were strict but, she gave out some excellent guidance to her students, even though half of the time she barks out orders like a general training the recruits.

Since leaving the army, Sora has been keeping her guard up 24/7 and for some reason and she's been very protective of Mai. The two of them have been very close since they were kids and even now, especially after being away from the army for so long.

After hearing the news Mai got a new job as a fashion designer, Sora decided to treat her to a little holiday in Kyoto. The Mizusaki sisters were having the time of their lives until they went to Honno-ji, the place where Oda Nobunaga died and then something unexpected happened. Mai and Sora met Sasuke and then the three of them got sent back in time to the Sengoku period. When they got there, the Sengoku era was filled with war and bloodshed and this is where Sora brings back her army experience to the battlefield.