The Sora That I Once Knew Was Coming Back To Us

SORA'S POV

A month had passed since Mai and I have been in the Sengoku. Mai was getting along fine with the warlords especially with Nobunaga, but, I can tell there's something going between the two of them and I don't like it. Me, on the other hand, I still have trouble trusting them except for Masamune, since he's the only warlord I can get along with. Mai and Masamune try their best to get my confidence back and make sure that I'm eating and sleeping well.

However, no matter what they say or do, it won't change my mind about the other warlords and fighting alongside Nobunaga. Right now, I was at the training grounds and Mia was pestering me to go to the audience hall for dinner.

"No," I told Mai for the tenth time.

"Come on, Sora, you're starting to get your confidence back and you're looking a lot better too. Why is it so hard for you to try and meet the guys properly?"

"Because I still don't trust them aside from Masamune and I don't do well in large groups."

"Oh for god's sake, you weren't this much of a hassle whenever I brought my friends home from work."

"That was different! I know them, I trust them and above all, they're not flirting with you."

"Flirting?"

"You can't fool me, Mai, I've seen the way Nobunaga looks at you, it's clear he wants you."

Mai blushed bright red and she said to me.

"That's none of your business and besides, it's not like you have any room to talk!"

"I'm not interested in that guy and I never will."

I told Mai as I went back to training. Mai sighed and then Masamune showed up.

"Are you two bickering or just discussing?"

"Oh hey, Masamune, can you please do something about the stubborn wolf? I asked her to come to the audience hall for dinner but, she flat out refused me."

"What did you expect? Sora isn't ready for that kind of thing yet besides, let's not rush her yet."

"Finally! someone agrees with me!" I sarcastically said. 

"But, she's been away from the audience hall for at least two months and she still hasn't made an attempt to try and get along with anyone."

"Don't try and push her, you might overwhelm her."

"Uh guys, I'm right here," I told them but, they weren't listening.

Masamune and Mai continued to argue what was best for me without asking me what I want. I sighed a little before walking away and leaving them to bicker. 

TIME SKIP...

I sat on the porch while staring at the night sky. I sighed a little and then my stomach started to growl. I frowned a little and I mumbled.

"I guess...it wouldn't hurt to at least give them a chance..."

I stood up from the porch and I headed to the audience hall. I sniffed the air and the food smelled nice. I got to the sliding doors and right when I was about to open them, I heard a lot of chattering going on.

"Are you sure Sora is gonna show?"

"I doubt it, that girl has anger issues."

My eyes widen when I heard Nobunaga and Ieyasu talking about me. 

"Don't be so mean Ieyasu! Sora is just having it rough that's all."

"She's right, besides, Sora has just started to trust us, at least give her chance," Masamune told the others.