One Hell Of A Bad Night

SORA'S POV

I stood with shock and anger on my face when Nobunaga grabbed my sister and when he asked him to rule the world beside him?! Hell no!

"What do you say, Mai? Will you rule beside me as I unify this country?"

"Hey! Back off, buddy!!"

I yelled angrily before pulling Mai away from Nobunaga.

"Jeez, we saved your life and this is how you show your gratitude?!"

"Now, now, take it easy, Sora, there's no need to get jealous."

"Who said I was jealous?!"

I shouted angrily. Mai looked at me with worry in her eyes and she said to me.

"Sora, calm down."

I looked at Mai and I asked her.

"Mai, how fast can you run?"

"I'm not as fast as you but, why are you asking?"

I glared at Nobunaga before punching him in the stomach and throwing him over my shoulder. I pinned him down after using one of my take down moves.

"Go! Run!!"

Mai nodded her head before grabbing her bag and escaping the camp. Nobunaga looked at me shocked and he said to me.

"Aren't you a bit strong for a woman?"

"I'm an ex-soldier from the Japanese army, it's what I've been trained to do."

I told him before, getting up and making a run for it.

"Hey come back here!"

Hideyoshi tried to catch me but, I grabbed his arm and twisted it. I kicked him so hard in the back, I sent him flying towards a ground of soldier which caused him to crash into them. I laughed at them and shouted.

"Nothing personal fellas, bye-bye!"

I dashed away from camp to catch up with Mai. I finally caught up to her and she was painting in exhaustion a d I asked her.

"Are you all right?"

"I'm fine thanks...hehe, you took him by surprise back there, did you see his face?"

"Hahahaha! I sure did, Nobunaga wasn't expecting to get his bum kicked by a girl didn't he?"

Mai and I laughed at that moment but, we then stopped laughing when I told her.

"Anyway, those three warlords back there, they're the very same people that see learnt from our history classes, Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hideyoshi and Akechi Mitsuhide."

"Yeah, I know those names all too well but, did we seriously go back in time?"

"After tonight's events? I'd say yes, think about it, the history books about the Semgoku period have always told us that Nobunaga was supposed to have died in Honno-ji temple because Mitsuhide betrayed him but, the rebellion lasted for three days until Hideyoshi came along and murdered him."

"And now?"

"Now that we've travelled back in time, we saved Nobunaga's life and Mitsuhide's coup can't happen now and Hideyoshi already suspects that he's involved with the incident."

I explained to Mai and she agrees with my theory.

"But, what do we do now? Isn't there a way for us to get back home?"

"How the heck should I know? I'm not an expert on time travel, who do you think I am? The doctor from doctor who or something?"

Mai giggled a little when I said this. Suddenly, we heard the soft sound of bell chimes and I went on the defence.