Chapter 2 : something different

In the past two months rogue has been taking jobs from the guild and not staying a night in his apartment sting knew something was up. He figured he didn't like the idea of him dating yukino but maybe it was something more.

Stings view
"I'm getting worried about rogue." I said to yukino she looked confused . "Why are you worried?" I thought for a second " he isn't usually this secluded from me and he has never gone on a job without me and he barely used to leave the apartment and now he won't spend a night in it." She nodded still kinda looking confused. "I'm going to go up to my office I have some work to do. Can you send up Minerva when you find her." She nodded kissing me on the cheek as I got up from the bar and entered my office. I looked over some damage reports. Nothing like fairytail damage reports tho . I signed the bottom of the paper to show that we will pay for damages. As I did that Minerva walked into my office . "You called." I nodded my head and motioned for her to sit. " have you heard anything from sting he went on a mission three weeks ago ." She nodded her head "no sadly I haven't I'm getting concerned about him the quest was finished and taken down a few days ago but he still isn't back." I nodded my head thinking . Why isn't he back ? " if you don't mind I have business to attend to" she stood up nodded her head and left my office. Honestly I didn't have any work to attend to I just wanted to be alone. I was extremely worried. I got up and walked  around my office in circles for a bit until an idea popped into my head. I should go visit fairytail. Gajeel and natsu May know where he is. I stood up and left my office . I walked down the stairs and out of the guild. Maybe fairytail knows something.

15 minutes later

I opened the fairytail guild doors and looked around it was weirdly quiet except for gray ,natsu, Laxus ,and gajeel fighting . I walked up to the boys. "Hey guys." They all smiled and said there greetings Laxus and gray left the table and went to the bar. Juvia wasn't far behind gray . "Ok I have to ask you guys something." I motioned them to sit down with me . They both sat down looking concerned. "Have you seen rogue ? I haven't seen him in three weeks and he went on a mission around here." Natsu nodded his head "nope we haven't seen him since you guys last visited the guild." I looked down at the table sadly. I miss him. " so have you found your mate?" Natsu said smiling to gajeel. They we're talking to each other but I was listening in. Gajeel looked at the table behind ours at a small blue haired mage . Levy. He turned back to Natsu " well yea and yours is too obvious. Natsu looked at the bar and the beautiful blond mage. Lucy. "Excuse me but what are you talking about." They looked at me strangely. "Well mating season silly." Gajeel laughed his signature gehe. I looked at the wizards confusingly. " what's mating season ?" Both of the mages went pale " it's the season where our dragons pick a mate for life we go thru stages and stuff didn't your  dragon tell you about this." I thought about it I do remember Weisslogia telling me something about this . " oh shoot ." Gajeel looked at me concerned. "Wait why do you think rogues gone ." I looked down at my hands. " I started dating yukino and he ..." I was interrupted by Natsu . "Gajeel you don't think ..." he nodded his head what the hell are they talking about . "Sting your rogues mate."

To be continued

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter don't forget to send this to all your friends every 15 reads I write another chapter
For more on natsu Laxus and gajeels mating season please check out my other book dragon mating season

691 words