Chapter 6: darkness

Day one of mating season
The guys from fairytail took their mates. Natsu took Lucy , Gajeel took Levy , and ummmm it seems like Laxus is greedy and took freed AND Mira. And our youngest dragon slayer is in heat too .Find out more in dragon slayer season.

Stings view
"Who are you!?!" I still couldn't see anything just darkness. The dark voice laughed. "I am someone who has been following you for years. Getting stronger and stronger till I could break free from the human I was feeding on." No. He told me he went away . The voice started laughing louder . "Foul I never go away. I took what most was desired by my human. And now when my human dies I will get a permanent body." This was rogues worst shadow. A very strong shadow gave him horrible nightmares for weeks. I remember staying up all night with him and getting awoken by him screaming. Then the shadow just left. He assumed forever. But he didn't leave ...he just went silent. "Correct! You are smarter than I thought!" I need to get out. "Light dragon roar!!!!!!!" A hole just barely visible opened up and then closed. " you thought a roar would damage me!!" The shadow laughed at me. I needed to think with out the shadow tapping into my thoughts. Wait I don't need to think just act."what about this." I could feel my power being drained into the darkness. If this dosent work I won't be able to collect energy again. "Light dragon......shining bomb." A large ball of light gathered between my hands. Growing bigger by the second. I threw the ball of light against the darkness surrounding me. Then a hole appeared and I went straight towards it. I jumped out and into a street filled with people. I was right where I was before. But yukino was gone...or should I say the shadow. I'm safe for now. But I need to find rogue . That shadow is going to haunt him until he is dead.

Sorry for the short chapter . I am going to slow down the release of chapters I got really excited and love where this book is going. I am going to be working more on my other book so if your bored and need some more entertainment from the fairytail guild please read my other dragon mating book.

400 words