Chapter 4 : hospital and more changes

Stings view
I looked down at rogue. He had a knife in his chest."s-sting..." I bent beside him and held his hand. I looked down at him . "Please hold on rogue you will be fine. With my spare hand I moved his hair out from in front of his eye. He looked as beautiful as ever. Tears started rolling down my face as I noticed how weak he looked. He is going to die. I squeezed his hand tighter . "You can't leave me yet...I love you." He smiled. That perfect fucking smile . Then it happened. His eyes went blank, he lost all light. I shook his shoulder. No. He can't be gone. This is a nightmare.
I opened my eyes to a brightly lit room. Where's rogue. I tried to roll over but my head was pounding. "Dude you scared the hell out of us." I looked over at the loud voice in the room.gajeel . "How are you feeling?" A blue haired dragon slayer came beside me. "Where's rogue?" They both looked at me in shock. "Remember you were going to look for him." I thought about it and remembered what happened. I must have passed out. I nodded my head and sat up. "Where were you when I passed out." Wendy smiled at me. "I was hanging out with Romeo at his house when Natsu ran into the house and told me what happened." I nodded my head. "Am I good to go my head dosent hurt anymore." That was a lie but I needed to find rogue before he dies. Rogue. "Sure but you need to be careful you don't need to get hurt worse." I sat up and pulled my legs over the side of the bed . I stood up and stretched my arms. I walked out of the room and realized I am still in fairytail. I walked down the stairs and out of the guild I sat on the bench outside . Gajeel came outside and sat beside me. "You had a panic attack so what were you thinking about." I looked over at gajeel deciding if I should tell him. " your brother could die because of me." I looked at him directly in the eyes. "I don't know if I love him or not but I do care about him. I want him to be safe with me.... but I'm failing miserably." I held back the tears forming in my eyes. " i jut want him to be ok." I couldn't control the tear running down my face . I quickly wiped it away and stood up. "I'm going to find him but first I have some loose ends at the guild to tie up. Don't worry I won't let him die." Gajeel didn't get a chance to respond before I took off to my guild. I looked through the crowds and smelled around on my way to the guild. I got nothing. I walked into my guild and went up to yukino. "Hey babe I didn't expect you to be back yet." She smiled at me. "We need to talk alone outside." She looked at me confused but followed close behind me as we left the guild. "What's up babe?" I looked at her beautiful eyes. Her brown eyes looking deep into mine.These eyes were the same ones I was looking at while fucking her the night before. The same voice that moaned my name over and over again. Yet she was different. When it's just us she is so romantic and loves being teased but when around others she is more enclosed . It hurts me to know I must do this. And I never will sleep with her again because my feelings for rogue are much stronger. "How do I say this?" She looked at me shocked. She knew . "We have to break up." Then the beautiful eyes that have looked at me so lovingly for almost two months went cold. Then she smiled. But not the one I was used to . Then she slapped me. Really hard . "Well too bad." Then a darkness overcame me. One second I am outside my guild and the next I'm in complete darkness. "Hahaha fool." The voice wasn't hers anymore it was a mans voice. That wasn't yukino.

715 words