Chapter 8: silence

Stings view
For some reason I couldn't smell rogue . It concerned me that he wasn't around in so long that his smell is gone. I picked up the plant out side my apartment and grabbed the key. I unlocked the door and put the key back. As I walked into the apartment I could smell him. Rogue! I ran down the hallway to his room. I opened the door to an empty room . His smell lingering there. I looked at his grey walls . I remember painting this room with him. I just want his here. I walked to his closet and opened the door checking that he wasn't there. The closet was almost empty except for his clothes . I took one of his hoodies out of the closet and Layed it on his bed. I slipped off my long sleeve shirt and put on his hoodie. We were the same size so his hoodie fit perfectly. I smiled as I could smell him all over this sweatshirt . I put my hands in his pocket in the front and I felt something. A paper. I took out the paper to reveal that there was a note and a picture attached to it.
Dear sting
I'm so sorry. When you find this letter I will probably be dead. I wish I could have told you this while I was here. I love you sting . Not the normal best friend kind . No. I mean like I'm in love with you. I'm glad that you have yukino. At least I know that I will die and you will be happy without me.
Love rogue
The picture connected to the note was a picture of me and rogue. I had a big smile on my face showing all my teeth having an arm around rogue shoulder. Rogue had a small but extremely genuine smile. That day we went on our first mission together and stopped to get this photo taken. I couldn't stop the tears from falling as looked at the photo. I left the house with the picture in my hand. I am determined to find rogue. I walked down the street to the guild , once i went into the guild I immediately told Minerva to go to my office . I walked up the stairs and into my office . I stood behind my desk waiting for her. "Hey sting what's up." She said as she walked into my office . "Where is rogue ?" I stated . She looked at me with wide eyes . "I..I don't know." I walked around my desk toward her. "You never could lie well." I walked right up to her and lifted her arm. I took a big breathe in . "I can smell him on you . So Minerva are you going to answer my question." She gulped nervously. "Or do I need to make you."

Thank you guys so much for liking this book and for all the support . As I've said multiple times before check out my other dragon slayer mating season book .

505 words