Chapter 12: love

Rogues view
Did he seriously say that he loved me. Is this a dream. "A-are you s-serious." I tried to put my words together. "Of course." My mind flooded with memories of me when I was younger. Memories Thinking he wouldn't accept nor love me flooded back. He loves me!!! My eyes stung with tears. I put my head against his chiseled abbs. "I-I l-love you t-too." I Layed against my dragon slayers chest. Crying . As he stroked my dark hair. I still think this is a dream. I just don't want it to be. "Want me to go run you a shower." I looked up at him. His beautiful golden eyes felt like they were looking into my soul. "Yes." He smiled and uncovered himself. I watched as his beautifully toned body left my room. God is he hot. I wiped my eyes and uncovered myself. I could feel the cold air on my body. I left the room and went to the bathroom. Sting opened the door and stood there stunned for a second. I stood on my toes and kissed him hard and passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck . I could feel him lifting my up. I wrapped my legs around his as he pulled me into the bathroom. The water hit me as I was pushed against the side of the shower. His tongue entered my mouth but this time I fought it. I wanted him inside me so bad. I could feel his hard cock against my ass and it made me hard. I was grinding my hips against his cock. He pulled away for a second. "Desperate are we." I pulled his lips back to mine. I wanted him inside me. I didn't care about his remarks I just don't want to feel that emptiness. The emptiness where his cock should be. One of my arms holding me up went to my ass. I could feel his cock at my entrance again. I felt his warm cock enter me again . I moaned thru our kissing . I pulled away from our kissing and went straight to his neck. I kissed and licked his mark. "Shit rogue." I could feel him thrust faster as I started sucking and biting other spots on his neck. I got an idea. I unwrapped my legs from him and he pulled out. "Is something wrong." I smiled at him and turned around. I put my ass in the air. "Fuck me hard." I turned over my shoulder and looked ya him. He smirked and pushed me up against the wall. I could feel his fangs and cock enter me at once. A strange pleasure came from his fangs puncturing me. A pleasure I had never felt before. A pleasure that made me want to cum instantly . I felt his fangs pull out and him lick the blood away. I was so close. I felt my mind go blank as my pleasure over took me. I felt him pull out again. This time still hard . I could feel his hot semen all over my ass. "Now maybe we should actually clean up." I stood up and faced the blond mage. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders . "Yea im really dirty now." He laughed grabbing his two in one conditioner and shampoo. I unwrapped myself from him and watched as he rinsed  the soap from his short hair. I grabbed my shampoo off the shelf. I had to use girl shampoo since my hair was so thick. I scrubed the shampoo into my hair gently. I rinsed then grabbed my conditioner. I turned around and caught stings stare. He handed me the conditioner. I smiled and put some conditioner in my hands. I rubbed it through the ends of my hair. I waited a minute then rinced. I quickly washed my body and turned off the shower. I turned around to grab my towel when I felt a hand on my waist pulling me around. Suddenly a pair of lips hit mine. God I loved that peppermint taste. I closed my eyes and and deepened the kiss. He pulled away first. I opened my eyes to reveal his  gold eyes. "Your e-eyes." I watched as his golden eyes turned back to his stunning signature blue. "Yours too." I could just imagine my black eyes going back to red. "I guess that means your officially my mate." I smiled. "Yes we are."
The couple got out of the shower and spent the rest of eternity together. After death as the dragons there soul represents . Well not quite once my other dragon slayer book is over I will be combining all dragon slayers story's into one book. Eternity isn't what it seems.

799 words