Chapter 9:im sorry

Rogues view
"Bye Minerva ." I said as we hugged . She left the apartment to go grocery shopping then to the guild . She needs rent money and I can't see sting .I went into the fridge and grabbed a piece of pizza . I took a bite and sat down on the couch. I took another bite of pizza thinking of sting. I wander what he's doing . I really miss him . Suddenly a pain shot thru my head. "Fuckkkk!" I yelled . I held my head until the pain subsided. I took another bite of my pizza and chewed it slowly. I needed something to soothe the pain. I finished the pizza and went to the bathroom. I just needed Tylenol. I opened the mirror and found the Tylenol . I poured a few pills in my mouth and swallowed them. I needed a bath. I closed the drain and started running the bath. I had to have cold bath. I can't have a hot bath because it makes me even warmer than I feel with the I guess sunburn.I slipped my clothes off and looked at my chest . I was skinnier than before. And my once lightly toned abs were gone. I didn't look so unhealthy that I was dying or anorexic but I was skinnier than I used to be. I put my feet into the cool water . It was perfect. I sat down and sank my body fully into the cool water . It felt so nice . I am glad I ran this bath. I closed my eyes feeling relaxed for the first time since I saw sting. I really needed this . I dumped some water on my head getting my dark hair wet. The water soothes the pains .I wish I had taken a bath sooner instead of taking showers. I grabbed the shampoo and scrubbed it into my hair. Getting it lathered up before rinsing  it out . I sat back against the rim of the tub and closed my eyes. I could feel myself getting tired and I let myself fall asleep...

I opened my eyes to a bright light . "Where am I ." I looked up to a see a dragon sitting in front of me. "Skiadrum!!!" I was so happy to see him. He looked down at me disappointed. "Ryos you were rejected.." I looked down "yea I know ..." Skiadrum looked at me in the eye "my only son ...rejected....you could have been great you know ...with sting by your side you could have been so much stronger.." I knew why he was disappointed now. He is hurt. "I'm sorry I have to do this." I looked into his eyes . No no not yet I'm not ready. "I'm sorry son."no no I don't want to die no "NO!" A light over took me.

Sorry guys cliff hanger

472 words