•2•

Narrator

Annie woke up to hearing her parents argue. Not even surprised🙄 ,she thought. She got out of bed and took a shower. She got dressed⤵️:

 She got dressed⤵️:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She curled her brunette hair then brushed it a little then parted it down the side

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She curled her brunette hair then brushed it a little then parted it down the side. She put on clear lipgloss and walked downstairs. Her parents stopped arguing, because they hated arguing in front of her. "Morning babygirl😊", Her mother said, smiling. "Morning mom", Annie said, smiling back a little. "How has school been?", her mom asked. "It's good, I made new friends, and me and Jayden are still friends", Annie said.

Annie heard a honk outside. "Oh, that Anna and Lilia! I gtg, by mom, love you!", She said, running out the door. She ran to the car and hopped in the front seat. Lilia started driving. "Hey, someone's looking hot today😏", Lilia teased."You dirty lesbian!", Annie joked, making the two laugh. "So, are you and Emily still together?", Annie asked. "Umm, no, we broke up because she was cheating on me with this slut named Alexis🙄", Lilia said, rolling her eyes at the end. "Oh fuck her, Emily's a slut too🙄 For all I care, she can go suck on principal Charles's dick🙄", Annie said, rolling her eyes. Lilia chuckled. "You know Ann's, for you to be a freshman, you have a good body, like your actually slim thick", Lilia said. "Nahhh, it's probably just the pants that I wear", Annie said, doubting her. "No, remember when we we're at that pool party? I'm so jealous😫!", Lilia wined. "Oh, btw, you and Asher would literally be cute together!", Lilia squealed. Annie's face turned into a tomato and she looked away. "Awww!!! She's blushing! Your definitely crushing!", Lilia said, teasing her. "Shut the hell up!☺️", Annie said, still blushing. They arrived at school.

"If I didn't tell you this, him and Jenna broke up, because she was being too bratty", Lilia said, as the two walked in the school. As they we're walking down the hallway, there we're a lot of people staring at Annie's ass. "I'm not shocked, and why are people staring at my ass, it's not like it's big!", Annie said. "Honey, you have a fatty!, now I have to go! See you at lunch!", Lilia said, smacking her butt and walking away. Annie just rolled her eyes while smiling and walked to her locker. She opened it. She then felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw THE Asher Angel. Her heart throbbed and she held back the blushing.

Asher

I walked in school. I was walking with Johnny and we we're walked not too far behind Annie and Lilia. I didn't know that a freshman could have a butt like that tbh. She's really pretty, and she seems nice. Anyways, I told Johnny that I'll see him later. I walked up to her. My heart started beating really fast as I tapped her shoulder. She turned around. "Oh, hi Asher!", She greeted with a pretty smile. "Hi Annie!", I said, smiling back. "Awww! Your dimples are so cute!", she said, then covered her mouth, making me blush. "Did I say that out loud??", she asked, blushing if embarrassment. "Yeah, it's fine, your smile is so cute anyways", I said, fine feeling confident. "But um, c-can I-I-I g-et y-our n-number s-s-so w-we ca-n h-hang o-out s-sometimes?", I asked, rubbing the back of my neck. Damn, this girl makes me nervous. She giggled, damn, her giggle is sexy. "Of course, just give me your phone", she said. I handed her my phone and she added her number in and put herself as 'Anns🌟😍'. I blushed a little. "Thx, I'll text you later!", I said, sweating, then I walked away quickly before I did something really freaky.

Annie

IM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! Asher Angel just asked for my number, and he even blushed at me. Anyways, the bell rung so I met up with Jayden and we got to class. Little did she know, I was gonna talk her ear off.

Skip to lunch...

Anna and Lilia came the get me and Jayden and we sat at their lunch table. This time, I was sitting next to Asher. From the corner of my eye, I could see
him staring and blushing at me, making me blush. He then spoke to me. "Hey Annie, can I talk to you privately?", He asked, not seeming so nervous Anymore. "Sure", I said, following behind him. "So, um, in case you didn't know, I'm a gang leader, and they are in my gang, and I was wondering if you and Jayden would like to join it?", He said. I hugged him in excitement. "Yes!", I said. "Are you sure?", He asked. "Yes! I've always wanted to join one!", I said excitedly. "Ok, so it's settled, except, you have to get a tattoo for initiation", he said. "Oh, that's easy, I already have a tattoo, but don't tell my parents, they don't know", I said. "Your secret is safe with me😂", he said, giggling. I giggled along with him. We walked back in. I told Jayden about it and she wasn't so sure of it at first but she reconsidered once I told her that her senior crush Armani was in it.