•4•

(1 month later)

Annie

So, Asher and I had started dating last month. He's the best boyfriend ever. Sometimes, it gets annoying when he acts overprotective, it pisses me off. But anyways, we have a cheer game today, and Asher promised that he'd come, so I'm counting on him. I just got ready for school. I'm wearing this⤵️:

Hairstyle: Just a high ponytail with two strings out in the front

•Clear lipgloss

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch on my phone and waited for Asher to pick me up.

2 minutes later...

I heard a honk from outside. I looked out the window and saw Asher. I locked the house up and got in his car. He grabbed my face and started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him back. He traveled his hands down to my ass and squeezed it, making me jump and him chuckle. We pulled away, blush on both of our cheeks. "Your such a freak". I said, as he started pulling off. "I know, a freak for you😏", he said, smirking. I just blushed and sat back in the seat. He laughed a little, now making me laugh.

We arrived at school...

We walked in the building holding hands, receiving looks from people. Asher walked me to my locker. "I have to go, but if you need anything, call me, ok", He asked. "Ok", I said. We hugged and he kissed me. "I love you", He said, looking me in the eyes. "I love you too", I said, pecking his lips. He hugged me one more time and left to class. Lilia and Jayden came up to me. "Hey Anns!", Jayden said, hugging me. "Hey Jay!", I said, hugging her back. "So Anns! I I'm having a party and you HAVE to have a date to get in, so you and Ash are invited!", she squealed. "Thanks Lils!🙂", I said, smiling. "Sooo😏😏😏...", she nudged my shoulder with her elbow, smirking. "What?", I asked. "Have you two fucked yet?😏", she asked, her smirk growing wider. "Er!, um no☺️☺️☺️", I said, feeling my cheeks burn of crimson red blush.

"I'm not rushing you, but hunny, you need to lose the card, I mean, you did tell me that he turned you on😏", she said, smirking.

FLASHBACK

Me and Lilia we're watching movies on her laptop. "So, what's up with you and Asher's sex life?", She asked, with a straight face. "Um, I mean, we haven't did it yet, but he does turn me on a lot tho☺️", I said, blushing like hell. "Ouuu!!! Ouuu! You better tell him😏", Lilia said. I rolled my eyes and giggled, then we continued watching the movie.

END OF FLASHBACK

"I-well That doesn't mean any thing, if I'm not ready then I'm not, now I have to go to class before my wack ass teacher gives me detention again for being late🙄", I said. We hugged and parted our ways.