•14•

Annie

Asher and I are cuddling on the couch while watching 'Spider-man into the spider-verse' (or however you say it🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️). We also had multiple snacks. He held me tight in his arms. I'm wearing this⤵️:

I'm so comfy, you guys have no clue

I'm so comfy, you guys have no clue. Asher's so warm and cuddlish, and our fuzzy blanket it relaxing. I reached into the bowl of popcorn, which is in Asher's lap, and grabbed a handful of popcorn, shoving it all in my mouth at once.

I don't know why, but I've been getting very hungry lately. I've also been very emotional lately. I hope I'm not pregnant- well- I would love to have Asher's babies, whooo🥴🥴🥴, but anyways, I hope I'm not, because I was so damn scared throughout my first pregnancy, and all of the pain and throwing up, I couldn't deal with.

Me and pain aren't on good terms. "You ok babygirl? You seem lost", I heard Asher's voice say. His arm tightened around my waist. "Y-yeah", I said, laying my head on his chest. That's another thing, Asher has been treating me like a baby. It gets annoying sometimes, but I somehow also like it.

"You sure?, and I want the truth, so don't even think about lying, because you know what happens when you lie", he said. I got weak at his dominance. "Fine!", I sighed.

I then told him everything...