•9•

Annie

I woke up, sore. My lower stomach, my legs, even between my legs, and my vagina was sore. I don't think that I can walk. I tried to stand up, but instead, I failed and ended up falling. "Ahuhhh!!!😫", I whined. I felt the bed shifting, then I saw Asher peak down. "Why are you on the floor?", he asked confusingly. "I'm sore!", I whined. He smirked. He shook his head and walked over to me. He picked me up and sat me back on the bed. I laid back down and so did her. I scooted closer to him. "Was I banging you too hard?😏", he asked while smirking. My face turned red and I slapped his chest.

"What do you think asshole?", I asked. "Well I mean, your the sore one, sooo...", he said. I playfully rolled my eyes. I smacked the back of his head. I looked at the time. I gasped. "Asher we're gonna be late for school!!!", I exclaimed. He looked at the time. "Shit! Come on we have to get dressed!", he said. We both got up. I searched through my clothes. I put on this⤵️;

 I put on this⤵️;

He threw on his Jordan outfit and we left

He threw on his Jordan outfit and we left. Once we arrived at school, we realized that we had 5 minutes until the bell rung, we're so lucky that I said something about the time. We walked over to our friends, holding hands. "Hey guys", Asher said. I just waved.

"Hey, and Anns im loving the fit", Johnny said. "Thanks", I said. Asher looked kinda jealous, but I just ignored it. The bell rung. "Ugh! No! Annie and Jayden has to go!", Lilia complained. "Oh hey, did you guys know that if you take this test, they could move you up to whatever grade you want?", Jack said.

I choked on my spit. "Really?!?! I'm definitely doing that!", I said. "It's a hard quiz", Jayden said. "Did you forget that I'm a A+ student in math?, and remember when I was 8 and I answered that junior question as a bonus question?", I asked. All of their eyes popped out of their heads.

"You guys definitely need to take that test", Asher said. "But, I'm not that good in math...", Jayden said while looking down. "Well you could study with me", I said. "Oh yah!, but how do we get to take the test?", Jayden asked. "So first thing tomorrow when you get here, go to the office, tell the lady that you wanna take an upgrade test, and then she's gonna ask for what grade, so you say the 12th, and she's gonna have you take it in the back of the office", Jack explained.

"Yah, but there's no use of trying to cheat, because there are cameras and they have someone look at you through the door", Lilia said. "Lils how would you know, aren't you a junior?", I asked. "Yah, but I'm actually supposed to be a sophomore, but!, I took the test", she said. "Ohhh", Jayden said. "Oh no Jay! We're late for class", I exclaimed.

"Dang it, prepare for lecture🙄", she said. "Do you guys have the same first period?", Asher asked. "No", I said. "Ok, I'll walk you to class", Asher said. I nodded. We intertwined our fingers and started walking away. "ASHANNIE IS FUCKING ENDGAME BITCHES!", I heard Johnny yell. Me and Asher both looked back at him and giggled, he giggled with us. Asher walked me to my classroom door, which was just right down the hall.

He pecked my lips. "Remember, if anything happens, don't hesitate to call or text me", Asher said. I giggled. "I know babe", I said. I opened the door. "I love you", he said. "I love you too", I said. We kissed one more time and smiled at each other before I finally walked in the classroom.