•13•

Asher

Me and Annie are on our way to the store. I'm planning a movie night for her to make her feel better. She has also officially moved in with me. We got all of her clothes from her mom's house when she was at work.

We arrived and walked in. There we're plenty of guys staring at her body. Mostly her ass. I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arm around her waist. We began walking down the aisles. She was picking up a whole bunch of snacks.

"Ooo, Candy!", she cooed at all of the candy. She squatted down and started picking out a whole bunch. I stood right next to her, admiring how happy she was. I looked up and saw this other boy staring at her ass.

"Hey! You stare at my girlfriend's ass again and I'll pulverize you, got it?!", I yelled. He quickly nodded and quickly walked away. Annie giggled as she stood up. I playfully rolled my eyes. We started walking towards the register. That's when it happened. I heard a really loud smack, then a gasp from Annie.

I quickly turned around and saw the same boy. I know he didn't jus-

That's when I lost it. I collared him. "Didn't I tell you not to stare at my girlfriend's ass!!??!!", I yelled in his face. He looked deep in fear, but did I give a fuck? No.

"I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't m-me-mean it", he said. I punched him in his face and threw him on the ground. I grabbed Annie's hand and walked to the register. I paid for the stuff, then we left.