•6•

Annie

I woke up. Asher wasn't there, so I checked my phone to see if he left any messages. He did. It said, 'gm bbg, I left early because my mom called but I'll see you at school, k?, I love you💛'. I blushed and got up. I took a shower. I got out and got dressed⤵️:

 I got out and got dressed⤵️:

I parted my hair down the side and straightened it

I parted my hair down the side and straightened it. I did natural makeup. Lilia texted me that she was outside so I grabbed my phone and walked out. I hopped in passenger seat as always, Anna and Jayden in the back. They we're all just staring at me. "What?", I asked. Lilia started drooling. "Girl! Your looking extra sexy today", Jayden said. "Yeah, like wow, and look at those curves!", Annie cooed. "Girl, Asher better hit that!", Lilia said. I turned bright red. "He actually already did", I said, blushing. They all screamed. I covered my ears. Finally, Lilia pulled off. We arrived at school and walked in. We we're walking down the hall talking and giggling. Someone slapped my ass. I turned around. I saw this boy with bleach blonde hair and a cute bang with beautiful blue eyes. I gasped. "What the hell!", I yelled. "You do know that she's taken?", Jayden said in a serious tone. "Who cares, it isn't too late for break-ups, so call me when you get the chance", He said, smirking. He walked away and squeezed my ass while he was at it, making me gasp again. "You HAVE to tell Asher", Anna said.

"I will", I said. "He seemed like a jackass anyways", I said. They nodded. I saw Asher. "I'll catch you guys later", I said, hugging them. I walked to Asher and hugged him. He wralled his arms around my waist, hugging me back tighter. "You look beautiful", he said, smiling, showing those adorable ass dimples. "Thanks babe", I said, blushing like hell. "But, I need to tell you something", I said. He stopped smiling once he saw that my frown had dropped. "What is it?", He asked. "Well, ummm, t-this boy w-with b-blonde hair t-touched m-my ass t-two times", I said. Once I looked up, he looked like he wanted to kill someone. "Did he have blue eyes and a bang?!", he asked, tightening his grip on my waist. "Y-yah", I stuttered out. He let go of me. He started to walk off but I grabbed him by his hood and pulled him back.

"Babe, if your going to do something, do it after school, so that you don't get in trouble, pleaseeeee, for meeee???", I asked, with puppy eyes. His face softened and he gave in. "Fine", He said. He kissed me and smacked my butt. "Now get to class little girl😏", He said. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Ok then......daddy😏", I said, bumping my butt into his front part. I walked away smirking. I looked back while I was walking and saw his mouth wide open. I giggled and walked into my classroom.

I'm definitely getting it tonight☺️