•12•

Narrator

To make the long story short, Annie had a pregnancy before. That explains all of the white stuff.

Which brings us here.

•••

Annie sat on the couch, next to Asher, holding her tears face in her hands. Asher sat very close to her, comforting her the best way he could.

After an hour of her crying, she finally stopped. She wrapped her arms around Asher's neck and rested her head on his chest. "Annie, can you explain to me what that doctor meant?", Asher asked. "If your not comfortable with telling me, then don't", he added on.

Annie sniffed and wiped her tears. She sighed.

"When I was 14, my ex boyfriend, Hayden, would always try to have sex with me, but I never felt comfortable with it. Then, there was this one day. He came to my house. We we're sitting in my room just watching a movie. He then out of nowhere, started touching all over me. I kept telling him to stop and kept pushing his hands away. He then pulled out a gun, then he pointed it at my face. At that moment, I felt as if I was decomposing. He told me that if I didn't have sex with him, he would kill me, and I knew that he actually would, because I heard from his brothers that he killed many girls that didn't obey him. So then, he forced me to strip, which I was uncomfortable with because I'm sensitive about my body. Then, he also stripped. I felt so disgusted once he forced me into that affair. After he was done raping me, he didn't realize that he came in me, but he did. It was a week later, I kept throwing up and kept eating, even weird foods. My mom suspected something because of how big my appetite had got, so she took me to the hospital. She told the doctors what had been going on with me, so they tested me for pregnancy, and yes, I was pregnant. I had tried to tell Hayden, but he just abused me. He almost killed the baby, but he didn't. My mom was pissed at me for wanting to keep it, but I didn't care. That's when, I was 4 months, and my mom had set me up to lose the baby. And I did. She had someone put a birth control pill in my drink, and I lost her, I lost my baby girl, and my mom didn't even care, I was so hurt once that doctor told me that she was dead, I bursted into tears, because the fact that, I've always wanted a mini me, and that maybe, my child would've treated me better than my own mom did, and that's why I'm never home, because I hate her, and I've hated her for years, because all she cares about is herself, and not me", Annie explained, tears uncontrollably falling down her face.

Asher looked at her, lost for words. He felt so bad for her, actually, he felt extremely terrible for her. He didn't know that she had such a terrible past. "A-anns...", Asher said, shocked. She looked at him, still crying. He pulled her into the tightest hug ever. This made her feel very loved.

"Anns, why didn't you tell me about this sooner?...", Asher asked, still in shock. "I-I don't k-know, I-I'm s-sorry, I-I was j-just s-scared...", Annie cried. Asher started rubbing her back while rocking her back and forth on his lap.

"Annie, look at me", Asher said softly. Annie slowly pulled away and looked at him. He had his arms firmly wrapped around her bottom torso.

They looked into each other's eyes. "I would never hurt you, nor would I let anyone hurt you. I love you so much, and I hate to see you hurting, because it hurts the hell out of me. So from now on, no secrets, ok? You can talk to me, I'll be your diary, and your best friend, and most importantly, I'll still be your boyfriend and soulmate, ok? Is that understood?", Asher asked.

Annie nodded and slammed into him, hugging him with force. They finally got up. They showered and went to bed.