•3•

Asher

I asked Annie where she wanted her initiation tattoo and she said to put it on her back waist. I actually didn't mind. So that's what I'm doing now. She's laying on her stomach, on her phone, laying on the cushion bench while I'm giving her her tattoo, listening to music. Kenzie comes in. "Boss", She said. I looked over at her. "Yeah", I asked. "Turns out, we have a mission tonight, it's at the abandoned house", She said. Those assholes. "Alright, tell the others to prepare for when we leave, and tell Johnny not to eat all of the damn grapes this time", I said. She chuckled. "Sure thing", she said, and walked out. I was finally done with her tattoo and she got up and looked at it the mirror. I couldn't help but stare at her ass. She turned to me and I hurried and looked away. "Wow, this is actually nice", she said. "Hey, can I see your other tattoo again?", I asked. "Sure", She said. She lifted her shirt and parted her boobs, revealing her first tattoo⤵️:

 She lifted her shirt and parted her boobs, revealing her first tattoo⤵️:

I almost drooled. "Wow, how old we're you when you got that?", I asked. "This age, I got it 2 months ago", she said. "Oh", I said. "Well get ready, we have a mission to go on", I said. "Ok", she said. We walked out of the room to the others. "Annie come on, I'll show you where the dressing room is", Lauren said, grabbing her and pulling her to the dressing room.

Annie

Me and Lauren got in the dressing room. "You know, I think Ash really likes you", She said, rummaging through the clothes. I choked on my spit. "Why would you say that, I'm ugly, I look disgusting, I am disgusting matter as fact, like I'm gross why would anyone wanna date me?!", I asked. She turned around and looked at me like I was a crazy person.

"Ann's, one, your thick as fuck to be 14, you don't even look 14 you look like an 18 year old, just short, and if anyone's gross, that's Jenna, and your not ugly, your hot and sexy and even cute, so don't ever go there", she said. I felt dumb. "W-wow L-Laur, thanks", I managed to get out. "No problem", she said, smiling. I smiled back. "This outfit DEFINITELY suits you!", She said, squealing. I put it on and we walked out. All I was wearing was black leggings, black long sleeve crop top, Nike jacket, and black vans. Me and Lauren sat on the couch. We we're on our phones when we heard Asher yelling upstairs, which startled me. They all looked at me. "Why the hell is everyone looking at me?", I asked confused. "You should go talk to him", Johnny said. "Why me???", I asked. "Because, dont tell him we told you, but, he has a crush on you, and yes it's illegal, but we've got your back, now go talk to your boyfriend!", Johnny explained. I turned bright red. They all stared smirking at me. I got up and ran upstairs. I walked to Asher's room. I knocked. "Come in", I heard a muffled voice say. I opened the door and closed it. I turned around and saw Asher with a pillow covering his face.

I sat next to him on the bed and removed the pillow. "Are you ok? We heard you yelling", I said, worried. He had tear stains on his face. "It just, my parents don't care for me, and my dad called me saying that- that I was a fuck up, am I really?!", He said, raising his voice a little. "I-", I started, before he started yelling. "You know what!!! I bet you probably think I am too!!!", He yelled, sounding angry, making me jump and move back a little. He looked at me. His face softened. "I'm sorry...", he said, looking guilty. I don't know what came over me, but I crawled over to him and into his lap. I wrapped him into a hug. "Asher, if your family doesn't care about you? Then you have us, they could go fuck theirsevles for all we care", I said. His beautiful green eyes looked into my shitty brown ones. Then, he did the unexpected and kissed me. I also did the unthinkable and kissed him back. I felt him grip my ass, making me jump. When other boys in school did it, they did it to be jerks, and I felt nothing, but when HE did it, I felt my vagina tingle. I couldn't believe the pleasure that he was giving me. I then felt butterflies take over my stomach as he gripped it harder. We finally pulled away. We both blushed. "Well, w-we s-s-should g-go now", I said, stuttering. He smiled and nodded in agreement. We got up and walked to the door. I grabbed his face and pecked his lips one more time and we walked back downstairs. We left out.