Nothing Goes To Waste

Ship: Michael Langdon x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Cream Pie, domination

As you began to come down from your high, body trembling violently as you ached from your orgasm, you realized what had just happened without even having to look down

As you began to come down from your high, body trembling violently as you ached from your orgasm, you realized what had just happened without even having to look down. The realization of the situation hurt far more than the pressure Michael was still applying to your over-stimulated clit. You should have felt angrier as you felt Michael give one last deep thrust but you didn't have the energy at that moment to care about anything. Michael had fucked you through at least six orgasms. It could have been more but hell if you knew. You were far past the point of exhaustion, yet you still knew what Michael's frantic thrusts and desperate needy moans had meant; even though the flog that clouded your mind.

When Michael slowly pulled out of you, earning a soft whimper from you kiss-swollen lips, the trickling sensation that followed only confirmed your suspicions. You cursed in a low mumbly voice, glassy eyes still slammed shut. You let Michael hike your spread legs up and when you finally did force your eyes open you saw him kneels on the floor at the foot of the bed, his head between your thighs.

"You fucker!" You cursed through deep shaky breaths, as you watched a cocky, proud smirk spread across his sweat-stained face. He ignored your heated words and used his slender fingers to spread the now red lips of your cunt open. You squirmed, pressing your shaky thighs against his head, an attempt to ward him off as he softly blew on your hard nub. The action drew a high pitched moan from you, your head slamming back down on the red satin sheets which you laid on. Your muscles clenched around nothing, already missing the presences of Michael's fat cock.

A satisfied hmm sounded from Michael as you felt the warm feeling of his thick seed dripping slowly down your butt.

"Look at that," Michael practically sang, running one of his ring clad fingers down your slit, collecting as much of his essence as he could. The sensation of his large cold rings brushing over your burning core pulled a hiss from your lips and you couldn't help but buck your hips up, chasing the heavenly feeling.

"You're all filled up. Just like a good little slut." Michael's words made the coil in your belly tighten again, the sore muscles begging for a cease in the stimulation. You groaned at your boyfriend as he snaked up your body, placing soft kisses and the odd nip on your skin as he made his way up. You smiled at the action secretly, it reminding you that even though he may have been brutal with you when he desired, he truly cared for you. Michael was a master at aftercare. He stopped when his face was hovering over yours.

Even without any words being spoken, you knew what he wanted from you and you opened your rosy lips, like the good girl you were. Michael slowly raised his hand to you, holding his finger above you, just out of reach, teasing you. You loved the degradation and you reached your tongue out, straining your neck in search of the salty treat on Michael's finger. After you whimpered in desperation, he seemed to be satisfied and lowered his digit to your eager lips. You began to suck Michael finger clean, your tongue swirling around every inch, making sure to lap up every drop of his salty seed.

"Good girl Y/N. You're so fucking good for me." Michael cooed, capturing your lips with his the second he retracted his finger. He groaned at the taste of himself on your tongue, bucking his hips against yours.

"You're evil Michael Langdon." You mumbled, breathlessly from the kiss. Your head began to clear and your brazenness began to return. Michael scoffed, sitting up and roughly pulling you along with him, so you were straddling his lap.

"You didn't know that? I'm sorry Doll, I just assumed that you would have been aware of that when you started sleeping with the antichrist." Michael said in a teasing tone. You vision began to come back to normal, the bedroom Michael lived in at Hawthorne becoming clear again.

"You know what I mean Michael. You have to stop cumming inside me." Although you were growing tired, leaning your weight on his strong body, you still had the energy to scold him. Michael cocked an eyebrow and lazily ran his fingers up and down your back, in a certain rhythm that made you hmm in relaxation.

"You really think I would waste my cum just because you're too lazy to remember to take your pill?" Michael licked his lips as he questioned you. Your chest rumbled as you groaned in annoyance, rolling your eyes. You could tell by the way his smirk faded away, his blue eyes flickering black, something you had become quite accustomed to, that you had made a big mistake.

In one fluid motion, Michael flipped your bodies, pinning you underneath him roughly. You gasped from the pressure on your chest that restrained your breath as you sank into the mattress. Michael's face was so close to yours that you could feel his hot breath on your flushed cheeks.

"Do not forget your place little one. If I want to cum deep inside your pretty little cunt then I will. And you will thank me for it." His words were venomous and shot that delicious fear that you craved so badly, coursing through you. You nodded quickly, submitting easily, whimpering desperately as you wiggled beneath him.

"Yes Daddy,"

Michael's soft chuckle and devilish smirk told you that you had saved yourself for the night.