Just One More

Ship: Duncan Shepherd x Reader

Warnings: SMUTTT

The animalistic moans and needy whimpers that were coming from between Duncan's plume kiss-swollen lips made it a struggle to keep your downward thrust slow and controlled

The animalistic moans and needy whimpers that were coming from between Duncan's plume kiss-swollen lips made it a struggle to keep your downward thrust slow and controlled. You would have loved to give into Duncan's incoherent pleas and ride his thick, throbbing cock as if your life depended on it. But when the Duncan Shepherd had offered to give you the reigns for the night and switch up the regular Dom/Sub dynamics that controlled your relationship. You had promised both Duncan and yourself that you would make it worth your while. It wasn't very often that the man you called Daddy let you tie him up and have your way with him.

"Fuck...Please baby girl." Duncan whined, his eyes glassy with tears and arousal from the hour of edging you had already put him through.

You looked down at the handsome older man who was 16 years your senior and it blew your mind that it had been because of you that not only were his hands tied to the headboard but he had completely given in to you. Desperately pleading for you to give him what he needed. An Orgasm.

You shook your head slowly, "tsk, tsk, tsk" sounding from you as you ground down particularly deep, causing Duncan's pale blue eyes to cross briefly before he slammed them shut. He desperately trying to follow the one rule you had given him; Don't cum until I tell you that you can.

"Not yet Daddy... You're mine tonight remember?" You moaned, having to pause midway, you're own orgasm fast approaching. Duncan groaned in annoyance but nodded his head, pulling at his wrist restraints so roughly that his hand's began to tingle. But he listened. Like the good boy, he was.

It wasn't long until you're legs were painfully shaking and another sweet orgasm tightened your muscles and your dripping cunt clenched brutally, trying to milk Duncan's cock for everything it had. For a moment you thought his body had finally given in but you had been a bit too eager. Duncan had somehow managed to keep it together. You reminded yourself to reward him for that later.

"Good... Boy Duncan. So good for me, giving me another orgasm. What was that? 5 now?" You never thought you could be so brass but the power was addictive. You talked to him in a soft, hushed voice, your goal to calm him. To hopefully cool him down enough to continue on, edging your beautiful boy even further than you both thought he could be pushed.

Duncan nodded his head as you leaned down, his straining cock still inside you and placed a gentle kiss on his sweat-covered forehead.

"Please Miss, let me come. PLEASE." It made you smile how quickly Duncan dropped his guard and became a shell of his former dominant self. InA pleading, whiny mess. you wanted to give in, let Duncan have exactly what he wanted and let him relentlessly fucked up into your warm cunt. Until he released to see deep inside of you. but not yet. He hadn't learned his lesson on patience quite yet.

"You've been a very bad boy Duncan and I don't think you deserve to come yet. be a good boy and give me one more and then we'll discuss letting you cum."