His Saviour

Ship: Sojourn!Michael x Reader

Words: 697

warnings: smut

DRABBLE

The obscene sound of skin slapping against skin, mixed fluids sloshing and the bang of the kitchen table against the wall over and over again filled the quaint dining room of my small house

The obscene sound of skin slapping against skin, mixed fluids sloshing and the bang of the kitchen table against the wall over and over again filled the quaint dining room of my small house. His hand was twisted tightly in my hair, my neck straining as I desperately gripped onto the wooden table for balance. The young man I had taken in when he had sat in the back of my church looking dishevelled and completely wrecked, was balls deep in my cunt. Being a member of the church of Satan I had found a home and a family, something I had never had before; but I had never in a million years excepted to be bent over the table in which I ate at, begging the antichrist for a release that was quickly approaching.

"Shhh, little girl. There's no use in begging. I'll tell you when I'm ready for you to cum. You know better Y/N." He grunted from behind me, those plump rosy lips of his slick with saliva and my juices from when he had had his face buried between my thighs. He had devoured me as if I was a special treat, mumbling dirty praise against my cunt. I had never been eaten out the way he had, He treated me as if he hadn't eaten in weeks and I was a feast

I couldn't do anything but nod, any words I tried to speak morphing into desperate, needy whimpers the moment they left my kiss-swollen lips. My head spun as I felt Michael's brutal thrusts become sloppy and rushed. His hand left my hair and instead wrapped around my throat, pulling me back until my grip on the table slipped and my back hit his chest hard, the wind being knocked out of me. I cried out as the position pushed his thick, throbbing cock even deeper inside, the tip brushing perfectly against my g-spot with every movement, small or large.

"Please! Oh, fuck! Please Sir I-I can't hold it anymore! Please! I'm gonna cum!" I practically screamed, the walls shaking with the vibrant, passionate energy that poured from us.

I knew that normally that would have made Michael chuckle at my desperation but today he seems just on edge as I was and instead he groaned, it sounding so deep and demonic that it resembled more of a growl.

"Then cum with me. Cum all over my cock, my little sinner." It was mere seconds after he had given me permission that the fire exploded in my belly and I cried out, like a wounded animal, my muscles tightening so harshly it caused both pain and pleasure to course through my fragile body. My back arched and Michael squeezed my throat without mercy, holding me tight in my position, refusing to let his cock slip out of me, as my inner walls spasmed around him, milking his thick length.

My vision turned cloudy and grey, his grunts stopping dead in their tracks as he gave a few final thrusts, harder and rougher than he ever had; spilling his essence as deep into my trembling body as he could. I had never heard him cry out like he did at that moment and it made me chuckle through his fingers choking my sensitive skin that would surely be bruised tomorrow. There was a sinister tone to my laughter, something that Michael had awoken in me the moment I laid eyes on his heavenly being.

Michael Langdon showed me something no one ever had. Love. Or was it more lust, pleasure maybe? Not that I really cared at that moment. He could have tossed me aside once he pulled out, leaving me breathless and broke on the dining room floor to never talk to me again and I wouldn't have cared. But I knew that following just like every other night this glorious week, Michael would carry me bridal style to the bathroom, cleaning me up before settling into bed with me. Cuddled under the covers as he let me fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Because after all, he may have been my King because I had been his saviour.