Mid Night Love

Ship: Sub!Michael (Murder House Michael) x Reader

Warnings: Male sub, Mommy kink, nursing, nipple sucking

Y/N winced as the door let out a loud unexpected squeak as she re-entered the bedroom after emptying her full bladder

Y/N winced as the door let out a loud unexpected squeak as she re-entered the bedroom after emptying her full bladder. She had to make a mental note to not drink that much tea before bed again.
As her heavy eyes slowly began to adjust back to moonlight that flooded through the moderately sized bedroom, she saw the man that she shared the bedroom with; sprawled out on top of the blanket. Butt naked. His peachy skin appeared so pale in the light that is almost shimmered silver.
He was on his side, face buried in his pillow with one of his hands resting in front of him, covering up his family jewels. Her mouth watered against her will at the sleeping beauty hogging her bed and she felt a small smile stretching across her full lips.

Y/N made her way across the room to the double bed, slipping her cream coloured nightgown over her head as she did. She dropped it aimlessly at the foot of the bed as she crawled up next to him, slowly lowering herself down to the plush mattress afraid to wake him. Her hopes were crushed as her beautiful boy stirred, rolling over to face her. He moaned softly as he woke from his slumber, his golden curls falling in front of his pale blue eyes. She had always thought he looked his best like this, barely awake, his mind still lingering in dreamland, his eyes looking around that the world, with a glisten in them, like it was all new to him and in a way it was. He may have looked to be 20-23 but he hadn't even lived half of those years. He was still a precious innocent that Y/N was determined to guide and protect, even if the rest of the world said he would ultimately follow his father. His father had abandoned him, yet her she laid beside him in the early hours of the morning.

"Mama?" The word was soft his voice slurred with sleep, but nonetheless, it sent the familiar squeezing sensation of love upon her heart. She wiggled onto her side so that their bodies were flush, only a small space, barely big enough for the air to pass through between them.

"Shhh, baby it's okay. I'm here," Y/N whispered, gently pushing a lock of his curls out of his eyes so that she could look in them. His expression was calm but she could sense the neediness that lingered behind those tired eyes.

"Go back to sleep Michael." Her words were barely audible but she knew he had heard. Michael snuggled into her, his legs wrapping over her own and she could feel his warm, soft cock against her thigh as he rested his head against her chest. Y/N knew what Michael was going to say even before he spoke, due to the small wet kisses he lay just above her breasts.

"Can I have some?" The longing in his voice would have been enough for her to coincide, no matter what type of mood she was in, but she was almost concerned at how fast she nodded to him. Almost. She wouldn't even bother lying to herself, she enjoyed his suckling just as much as he enjoyed doing it, maybe even a little more at times.

"Mmmhmm," Y/N lips mumbled against the top of his head as she breathed in the slight strawberry scent of his hair, thinking to herself that she would have to remind Michael in the morning which shampoo was his. Not that she minded, it was a lovely scent after all.
Barley a second lapsed between her soft mumbling and the sensation of Michael lush lips trapping her right nipple between them. She sucked her breath in between her teeth, pushing her chest just a little closer to his lovely lips. Michael began to suckle on her already erect nipple and Y/N's eyes fluttered closed, letting the feeling consume her. She wouldn't lie and say it didn't make parts of her tingle but most of the feelings that filled her body were those of calmness and intimacy. The action made her feel needed and even though she was not producing milk, she knew it was fulfilling a need deep inside of Michael as well. There was no doubt he craved attention and closeness to another human being, but it honestly didn't matter to her if it was both sexual and non-sexual for him. Their intimate life was between the two of them and no one had cared enough to even give him a glance when he left a room, so they could all go to hell.