Sharing Is Caring

Ship: CordeliaxReaderxSub!Michael

Warnings: Threesome, creampie, "cum sharing"

A/N: This is a request I did a long time ago but I realized I never shared it on this account so here it is 🙈🥵

"That's it

"That's it. Such a good boy cumming inside Y/N, just like I asked." Cordelia cooed to Michael. She held his eyes with hers as she brushed some of his sweaty golden curls off his forehead after he thrust into me one last time, spilling his seed impossibly deep into my throbbing cunt. Michael was a whiny mess at this point, soft whimpers and loud grunts sipping past his kiss-swollen lips. Cordelia gave him a gentle, wet kiss before he slowly and carefully pulled out of me, which I found ironic due to how he had just been ramming into me at an animalistic pace only moments before. She guided him away from me and he listed obediently, plopping down on the king sized bed next to where I was still holding my position. Face in the mattress, ass in the air and completely fucked out from the intense night the three of us had just shared. Michael brought one of my hands up to his plump lips as he simultaneously rolled onto his side, facing me and starting to pepper kisses up and down my trembling fingers. His blissed-out blue eyes locked with mine the entire time.

Cordelia, who was still kneeling beside my red, slap stained ass, begun running her fingers up and down my drenched slit, humming her soft admiration at how pretty my cunt looked while she did it. As I let out a whiny high pitched moan from the pleasurable sensation, a smirk began to spread across Michael's lips, which were still pressed to my skin. I couldn't help but let out a weak giggle at the devilish look on my best friend's face. A dopey smile pulled at me reddened lips as we continued to share a secret moment before Cordelia broke the silence that had fallen upon the dimly lit bedroom.

"Give it to me Darling." Cordelia purred, spreading my folds open with her slender fingers. I knew exactly what she was referring to, we all did. It was something that happened ritualistically each time we shared a night together. "The sharing of the holey cum." as Michael had once referred to it as, while he and I ate our lunch alone one afternoon. He had laughed hysterically at his own joke, proud of himself for not only comparing himself, the actual antichrist, to something heavenly, but also at how damn cocky he was being about his importance. After all, we were of equal status in the comfort of the room the two of us shared with the Supreme. Both needy submissives who all too eagerly kissed the high heels that adorned our Mistress.

I held my breath in my lungs as I obeyed Cordelia's command, baring down so that Michael's thick cum began to leak out of my used cunt; dripping onto Cordelia's eagerly waiting fingers.

"Mmmm good girl." Cordelia breathed, her voice laced with lust. I reacted quickly to her redrawing her fingers, knowing that things were going to play out as they had every night before. I brought myself to my knees lazily, turning so I was facing Cordelia. I opened my tiered mouth with excited eyes, earning a chuckled from her at my brazenness.

"Such an obedient slut, isn't she Michael." Cordelia's filthy words sent a familiar heat to my core one again as she addressing Michael who was still trying to catch his breath.

"You trained her well Miss Cordelia." Michael mewled, addressing her properly. Cordelia lifted her cum covered fingers to my lips, humming as she did so. I wasted no time, too excited for the process that made me feel connected to both of them. I swirled my tongue around her outstretched pointer and middle finger, sucking them clear just a good girl I never broke eye contact with her for the entirety of the time and only let then flutter closed when she replaced her digits with her plump, heavenly lips. I moaned into her mouth at both the salty taste of Michaels cum and the feeling of her velvety tongue massaging mine and she took Michael's cum into her own mouth. She pulled back, too quickly for my liking, and tapped my chin, silently telling me to open up. When I blindly follow her instructions she held my jaw open in a tight grip, getting the angle she wanted before harshly spitting it back into my mouth. The air hit the slight spray that had missed my mouth, the chill refreshing against my skin.

"Now be a good little witch and share with Michael." Nether of us needed any encouragement to embrace each other. Michael's arms snaked around my waist and pulled me down roughly. I squealed through closed lips, desperately trying to keep the already shared cum in my mouth as I wobbled, straddling his chest. The friction of his skin on my madly sensitive clit that pulled a whimper from my chest earned me a smirk and a chuckle from Michael. With a gruff "Come here," he grasped my throat in one of his mesmerizing hands, guiding my lips down to his.

Michael kissed me feverishly, licking and sucking the cum I had saved for him, from my tongue,. He squeezed my sore ass bruisingly tight with his free hand, satisfied when he drew a groan from me into his mouth. The two of us were too wrapped up in the feelings our sensitive bodies cause each other to noticed Cordelia meticulously sucking her fingers clean behind us, a satisfied smirk signifying she was pleased with our performance. For tonight anyway. Tomorrow was a new day filled with new opportunities.