What You Desire

Ship: Michael x Fem!Reader

Kink: Rape Fantasy/Consensual-non consensual

Warnings: THIS IS CONSENSUAL-NONCONSENSUAL PLEASE DO NOT READ IF THIS IS TRIGGERING! Dirty talk, humiliation.

Words: 581 words

The scream that left your lungs was one of pure terror and pain but had absolutely no effect on the anti christ like you had hoped it would

The scream that left your lungs was one of pure terror and pain but had absolutely no effect on the anti christ like you had hoped it would. It was your last hope, that someone would hear you and come to your rescue but it was futile and all you got was a sadistic chuckle from the man that held you down against his desk by your neck. The wood beneath your skin was smooth and your cheek slipped around on the tears that coated it as Michael hips thrust against your. His cock buried completely inside of you and as your core burned and stung with the pain of his massive cock ripping you apart.

"Shut up," Michael growled, his hot breath tickling your ear as he towered over you.

"Please sir!! Just let me go! I promise I won't tell anyone just let me go!" You begged him. You couldn't see his face as you were bent over with your ass in the air but a sadistic smirk tugged at his plump, rosy lips. Michael's hand that wasn't holding your neck and his iron grip came down hard against your bare ass, spanking you so hard that his hand immediately imprinted on your abused skin.

"You're going to shut your fucking whore mouth and take my cock like the good slut I know you are." His words were now coming out in rough grunts and he began to thrust in and out of you at a brutal pace, his hips slapping against your ass with an obscene sound. You wanted to fight, to scream and do everything you could to get away from Michael but something in your body and soul didn't let you. You knew that it wasn't his magic that had this effect on you but instead a dark and twisted need inside of you that was being fulfilled. You had always been intrigued by nasty and unsettling things but never had you thought you would find yourself being aroused by someone taking you by force.

You surely wouldn't let Michael know that, thinking he never would find out the effect he had on you. But of course he did, as Michael knew everything.

"I know you won't say anything my Darling. You never would, because you're my good little cockslut aren't you?" His words sent shivers down your spine and a noise that resemble more of a moan of pleasure than pain, slipped passed your lips. You brain was so foggy that you couldn't concentrate on anything other than the pain in your cunt and the humiliation that caused salty rivers to flow down your cheeks.

Michael, not being impressed by your lack of answering, taking his hand that had been on your throat wrapped tightly in your hair. He snapped your head back, pulling your body up so your head was resting on his shoulder, a pain filled whimper sounding from you.

"Aren't you?!" He angrily grunted in your ear.

"YES SIR! I'M YOUR COCKSLUT!" You belted out so loudly your ears rang.

He could feel the way that you're body began to tremble violently, your abdomen tightening in an excruciatingly painful coil, as his intense fucking sent you over the edge. He knew how your mind was confused, disgusted in yourself for enjoying the insult you were receiving. But of course, in reality it wasn't really assault because Michael knew what you desired and he all he had done was give it to you.