N I N E

『・☆*:💍:*☆・』

『・☆*:💍:*☆・』

I blinked open my groggy eyes and the unavoidable light from the windows shone on the grey bed covers.

Too hungover to realize this was not my bed, I grabbed the pillow and shoved my head under the pillow. Then I felt a weight around my waist tighten.

I turned around and looked from under the pillow, to see a sleeping figure lay next to me. When I turned around, shock filled me and I slowly pieced together what happened last night.

I had a one night stand with Taehyung, and I'm married.

"Good morning, beautiful," He kissed my forehead and slowly sat up, "I'm heading into the shower, if you want to join me?"

How tempting...

"Actually I think i'll just head home," I groaned as I held my head. It was practically spinning as I put on last nights clothes and began the walk of shame.

•••

"The water will help with the hangover," Jimin perkily said, "And don't worry I'll keep your little 'sleepover' with Taehyung a secret."

He looked away for a second clearly thinking, "You and him would be nice together.. You should date him." He smiled and I shook my head. "Why not?" He tilted his head.

"Maybe because... I'M MARRIED?!" I whisper-shouted.

"You know you want to," He winked.

"I'll see what Jaz says, becau-"

"See what Jaz says about what?" The one and only interrupted from the top of the stairs.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, looking up at my best friend.

"Oh.. uh we crashed here last night." He shrugged.

"Who is we?"

"Did I say we... I meant ME!" He said quickly, "You know me! Bad english on purpose!!" Jaz then looked away, "Anyways, what do you have to ask me?"

"Do you think It's a good idea I go on a date with this one night stand I had last night?"

"YES! Finally you can have some fun," He smiled and he rubbed my elbow into my arm. "Your kinda uptight sometimes, I'm surprised you even fucked someone.."

Jimin looked up from his phone with worry, "Have any of you seen Jae Hyun?"

Jaz and I shook our heads simultaneously, then asking why he looks so concerned.

"He sent me a really weird text and i'm scared so I think we should all go look for him. I'll check my Dad's house."

Jaz went to mine and Jae Hyun's house, and I went to check the office. I still wanted to see him and have a chat so we could end this stupid little war.