I N T E R L U D E

『・☆*:💍:*☆・』

『・☆*:💍:*☆・』

3rd person POV

Zara left Seoul with a heavy heart but after a year in California she grew in confidence and her assertiveness. Zara became the independent person she always wanted to be.

The feeling of being comfortable resonated with her. Although she pushed away her dreams of wanting to be a wedding planner she knew she was making her father proud. With her mother and Min-Woo's help she continued his legacy.

A year ago she would have wished that she never married Jae-Hyun to avoid all the pain she had to go through. But she knew if that hadn't happened then she wouldn't be where she is know or even who she is today.

Zara became known as a workaholic, her motivation was to expand the company as much as possible. She never pursued anyone, occasionally she would visit the bar and leave with someone but it nothing more than a one night stand for her.

Another year passed and her hard work paid off, her hotel chain had gained three locations in total.

The first one in San Fransisco hasn't slowed down since it opened. The Santa Monica boutique hotel had trouble taking off but it was steadily gaining more and more attention. However, the one Zara was most proud out was the brand new LA hotel. It was easily the most lavish one, her Mother was an excellent designer for her Dad's hotel and naturally she was for Zara and Min-Woo's.

The sign caught the attention of the driver's in their car with the bright lights highlighted the name "Felicity Hotel".

This hotel had caught the attention of magazines, it was featured on the cover of SLEEPER magazine. It was after the magazine was published that Zara finally started to calm down. She had moved into the penthouse and enjoyed how successful her branch was.

***

a few months later

Zara's POV

I walked into my office to check on everyone before I announced that I'm taking a break for a week.

"Miss Lee?" my assistant called out. I turned my head in question, "You have 5 missed calls from someone in Seoul, I didn't give him your number because I didn't know if you wanted to talk to your ex-husband."

"Just forward the number to me." I sighed, "Don't spread my business either."

He gave me a thumbs up, "On it."

I heaved a sigh and sat down at my desk dialing Jae-Hyun's number.

After one ring he picked up, "Do you know how rude it is to not return people's calls?"

"Sorry- I've been busy with the new hotel." I replied, "But, if you need to reach me don't call my business phone with personal reasons."

"I'm calling for business reasons. Your hotel chain there is so successful, you even made it on the cover of one of the top Hotel architecture magazines!" Jae-Hyun said sounding very proud.

"Thanks, I've been working so hard but I think I need a short vacation. But did you call to praise me or did you actually have a business concern?"

"First of all, as an investor of your company you need to return my calls and keep me updated. I thought we had an agreement to stay in touch?" he said disappointed, "Apart from that, I know your already planning for a fourth hotel- but why not a branch in Seoul?"

I was taken aback by his question. "I don't know how I feel about that— Id have to go back..." I trailed off.

"Zara? You said your taking a vacation, why don't you come visit and meet with me and and Min-Woo."

"And why would I want to spend my first vacation in three years only to work-"

"Because, we all miss you here." he said sweetly, "Please, just think about everyone here who you left. Do the names Jimin and Taehyung ring a bell?"

"Ugh! How can I forget," I groaned, "How are they?"

"They've been pretty friendly actually, from what I've seen they are pretty good terms. Now there's no more drama and you've isolated yourself for almost three years so its time to visit."

I thought for a second, "Im only coming for the business deal."

"Oh thank god because I already booked your ticket!" He laughed.

"Jae!" I giggled, "I've actually kind of missed you."

A/N

Zara's going back to Seoul aye 

thanks for reading :))))