T W E L V E

『・☆*:💍:*☆・』

『・☆*:💍:*☆・』

I contorted my body attempting to pose in my new dress for the company party.

Flashbacks of my wedding day came flushing back, I took a deep breath to shake them off. The dress was no doubt out of my comfort zone, the thick red dress hugged my body so tightly; making it difficult to even walk properly.

A slit trailed up from my knee to my upper thigh and left my shoulders exposed; accentuating my collar bones.

I accessorized the bodycon dress with the necklace Taehyung bought me; he also paid for the dress. He seemed to really spoil me, I guess his new business is really taken off to afford such expensive clothing.

*knock knock*

"Cmon' babe let me see how it looks!" Tae shouted through the door.

"I don't know..." I second guessed myself, "It's a bit... bold."

"Alright that's it—" He pushed open the door. His face fell.

"I know, I know" I began, "I'll change."

"No. You look absolutely.. breathtaking." He deviously smiled and fell onto the bed acting like he'd been shot. "Not to brag, but I have great taste."

"Are you sure? I can just wear my-"

"Aishh," He threw up his arms, sitting up in the bed, "I mean.. you can make anything look good..." He opened his arms signaling me to hug him.

As I embraced him he whispered, "even in nothing.." as he smoothly moved his right hand up my thigh exposed by the slit in the dress.

I leaned in whispering back, "Time to party!" I lived for teasing him and making him wait. He rolled his eyes, "Ah Zara, you don't know what you do to me.."

•••
||in the car||

"I know you said you didn't want to talk about it," Taehyung began as he removed his hand from my thigh, "but are you sure your ready to face them?"

"I'm ready." I said, the more I said it the more i believed it. If only Dad could see me now, there's nothing I wouldn't do for this company. Plus, with Taehyung by my side, what could go wrong?

•••

Tae and I exited the car and gave the keys the valet parking employee. Woah didn't know Dad's hotel would have that... The hotel really has grown.

"I love to see that smile," Tae teased intertwining our hands. I didn't even realize I was smiling that much thinking about Dad.

"Yeah- uh the valet parking is a nice touch, I think that was Jimin's idea actually..."

"Oh wow even bigger smile when you mention Jimin huh?!" He rolled his eyes.

"Taehyung. Let's not start this." I ended the fight before it even begun.

"I'm joking!! But the the valet parking is a nice idea... I might just use that." He mumbled under his breath.

We made our entrance onto the pool deck where the event started. We knew we couldn't show affection because to the outsiders I was still Jaehyun's wife.. unfortunately.

Of course the first person that catches my eye is Jimin, we lock eyes and I can tell he wants to talk to me but I've been ignoring his non stop calls for days.

I can sense Taehyung sees this and he protectively locks arms with me. "Don't do it." He tries to coax me. "I'm sorry, he's still my friend." I try to ease the tension, "I just want to make sure all is well."

I begin making my way to him, I can't stay mad at him, "Hey stranger!" I open the conversation. "I knew you make it! You look.. amazing," He bursts his iconic eye smile.

I notice him look me up and down, I swear I even saw his blush. "Look, I cant even begin to express how sorry I am. I really fucked up with covering for them and-"

"It's okay."

"They- oh. wait what-" He gave a confused expression.

"Yeah it's fine. This was a business marriage anyways. I don't know what I expected..."

"Okay but... Jaehyun said he was going to tell you today but he lied about that before so... uhm." He scratched the back of the head, "He's gay."

"WHAT?!"

"Shhh" He put his finger on his lips, "Don't let my dad hear."

I bursts out laughing, how did I possibly not see this. There was so many signs. Jimin later joined in; I imagine we must of looked crazy to the rich spectators at the party. But it was nice to just laugh about the situation and even share the moment with Jimin.

Oh how I missed this

"Well, file the divorce papers! I'll talk to MinWoo about my role in the company and sort this out. Maybe Jaehyun and I could possibly get along after this."

"You took that wayyy better than expected. But Zara- your mother doesn't believe in divorce..."

A/N

pt 2 to the company party coming