S I X T E E N

『・☆*:💍:*☆・』

『・☆*:💍:*☆・』

Taehyung's POV

I stacked the folders neatly and clicked on the projector. "Good evening team," I swung to face them, "Tonight I wo-.. what the hell."

As a turned around Zara stood leaning on the door frame, her arms folded with an obvious death stare. There she stood by my secretary, I can't have her explode in this meeting.

"Hey- uh sweetheart, what are you doing here?"

"Oh I met your secretary, Yeri and she said you had a meeting so I just came to see if I could help." She said as her eyes glared into mine like lasers.

Great job, Yeri...
I should have fired her a long time ago but she knows too much...

Yeri walked over with a note and slid it to me a wink, written on it said "KARMA IS A BITCH" in bold.

Sleeping with your secretary really just never works out... does it?

I still had twenty people to inform so unfortunately this situation is going to have to wait.

•••

After the meeting

About 15 mins into my presentation, Yeri and Zara left. Originally, I joined the Min-woos company for experience and saw Zara as my way into the industry. She has great ideas for the hotel, experience with the business and not to mention her looks. I didn't mean to use her and let it go this far but I think I actually am falling for her. The truth needed to come out sooner or later and she deserves to know the truth.

I entered the room quietly with my head down and called out for Zara.

I scanned the room but she wasn't there, "Zara?!" I started hearing faint sobs from the bathroom. I turned the door to see a drunk Zara hurled over the toilet,  without an exchange of words I held her hair back and cared for her. "Why?" She whispered as her head hung.

"I- I don't know." I choked up.

"No as in why me?" She shrugged, "Cant I at least have something good for once." Her eyes closed and her head dropped.

I brought her one of my shirts and and knelt down to help clean her. I washed off her makeup and started to take off her shirt, "May I?"

She nodded and looked up at me, "Can we talk about this?"

I chuckled, "Maybe when your not so intoxicated, also how did you manage to get back here by yourself because that's impressive."

She lifted her arms as I took off her shirt, "Yeri."

Hmph. Thats not good...

She slipped her head through my grey teeshirt that was more like a dress on her. She turned around and sighed, "Well are you gonna unzip my skirt or not?"

Snap out of it Tae, she's drunk.

"Ah, sorry.." I blushed. She lifted the shirt up her hips so I could reach the zipper.

I half smiled and held out my arms, "You need some rest, Z."

"Ha, I like that nickname!" She smiled as I carried her to bed. "Also, just know when I can actually stand up on my own that you are dead."

I looked down, "I know..."

Jimins POV

*Brrrng*

Its 4 am, this better be an emergency ... ugh

*Brrrng*
*Call from Zara*

"Zara?!" I held the phone closer.

"Its Taehyung.."

I rolled my eyes, "ok."

"Can you come pick her up tomorrow, I don't think she will want stay with me tomorrow..."

"Well, what coincidence because I don't want her with you either," I smirked, "She found out didn't she?"

"Yes."

I laughed, "Ill be at the hotel first thing in the morning.."

I hung up the call.

Finally.

I opened up my messages.

YERI

Its done
-Yeri
12:05 am

                                                   Sending the money now.
                                                                                 - Jimin
                                                                                4:31 am

I smirked, two can play Tae's  game.

A/N

hi new update :)