EXTRA 5: User Messages and Testing

Author's note: This is mainly for myself but you can check it out if you want. I just use this part to test what Wattpad allows me to do and to post user messages I copy and paste. Maybe you can learn some things if Wattpad's site is giving you trouble. Although I can't promise it's the most organized in the world. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I need to revise a chapter, I post this:

!!! WARNING !!! : Divergence in the time stream.
You are about to read a chapter that has not been revised. I cannot stress the importance that you divert your eyes now. The time stream is out of control! Facts will contradict other facts, the fabric of time may collapse in on itself!!! More importantly you will hate yourself for reading a chapter that does not make sense. Turn back before the story is ruined, and you have to read this chapter again to get up to speed!! Return when this warning is no longer here.

Can I post a hyphen from Microsoft Word on Wattpad?

( – ) Yes. Yes I can :)

(—) I can also paste an em dash from word using advanced symbols.

For some reason these hyphens (—) only work when I post them in chapter 8. I suspect Microsoft Word made an update where they are incompatible with the website. I decided to test it out by copying and pasting a hyphen in chapter nine. 

"But we want humanity to invent technology, right?" Rylan asks. "Maybe if we show our omnispheres to the right people, they can learn technology much faster and—"

And that worked.