EXTRA 4: Lore Database

Omnisphere- Also known as an everything sphere. It is a sphere made of liquid metal that can change its shape at will. It forms a psychic connection with its user where they can transform it into any programmed device it has installed. For instance, Rylan can turn it into a tablet if she needs to take an online class. The user can also make it fly, transform it into different shapes, and even make programs of their owning using physic constructs. However this requires immense concentration and can take deca-cycles of psychic meditation to do fluently.

Meta-Shelter- A base and safe house time agents use when going on missions in the past. It is often equipped with a control room, communications, laboratory, bedroom, virtual room, datastore, and various other accommodations the agents require to succeed. To hide itself from the local population, it is cloaked behind a camo-shelter as well as a pocket dimension that can only be accessed with an omnisphere. Since it is in a separate dimension, it can overlap things in the other dimension, such as sewers, telephone lines, and cables underground. In some instances it can be built into the sky. Birds would only pass through it, since they are in separate dimensions.

Camo-Shelter- A shelter that resembles any living space that pertains to the time period. Time Agents use them to disguise meta-shelter and to blend into the population. When they are inside the meta-shelter, android duplicates take their place.