Introduction

Lisa POV

I woke up in the same Morning with stink on my breath because of the Vodka that I drunk last night. My life was like this everyday no special everyday always the same Sleep, Work, Eat then Repeat until one day someone change my life because of the person that I accidentally meet and become my enemy but change my life and bring happiness in my life so this is our story i hope we will have a happy ending ..

Hi Im Limario Lisa Manoban but everybody called me Lis or Limario Im the CEO of Manoban inc., Hotel and Restaurant all over the world yeah we're f***ng rich that at the young age I already the CEO of the company. I know that Im lucky to be the only daughter of Manoban and alos no one can give me instruction or orders I do want I want as long as it will not affect my family. I can have all in just the snap of my hand. But little did they know that I am not fucking happy why? because I feel so empty I never smile, never greeted anyone I am always have a cold aura because I don't want other to underestimate me specially I'am the CEO, But everything change when I need to go to Korea to handle the one of the biggest company that we have there because my Grandpa cannot work anymore because he says that he tired and want to enjoy life what the f*** what about me? Can I enjoy my life too? Aish! but still I cannot complained because Ill do what ever they says because I'm afraid to disobey them again I don't want the bad memories happen again yeah after that incident I never smile or enjoyed my life I party or drink but I'm just there to fuck girls or drink with my all with my friends Jisso, Jungkook, Seulgi, Rose my 3 idiot and one chipmunk friend. I'm still blaming my self what happen 5 years ago the reason why my first love got accident and gone because I disobey my parents and asked her to runaway with me and go somewhere because I'm sick because they always says what I should have to do I was young and wild that time don't know what where doing but she's still go and agreed for what I want... Her name is Sunmi my first love we got car accident both of us got critical I tried to save her but I colapse last thing that I know I woke up on the hospital and sleep for one week and know that Sunmi dies at the same time, I shut my self to everyone and promise to obey them forever they my family do anything for me and feel sorry so they let me do the decision by my own for not to feel pressure and the past 5 years here I am a famous young CEO in our company.I'am now in my private Jet going to Korea, When are jet got landed there's a lot of reporters try to interviews but we go to a private way out of the airport I don't want to have a interviews I hate when my life got broadcast I want to have a normal life.We're headed now to my House that I bought is not a mansion but I'am comfortable I dial my friends Number and asked them to crash on my place and we will get drunk until morning. Little did I know that I need to go to office tomorrow and introduce for the new CEO of the company here.As soon as I arrived at my place I throw my things and waited for my friends. Within an 30 mins of waiting I saw my friends going to my house and they hugged me yow! Limario what's up! it been a long time! your still cold prince you know do you already got married or girlfriend ! I smacked theme causing them to aww in unison! haha I told you Love doesn't exist ! Love is nothing I only believe in sex guys ! causing them to says your a monster you know ! so can we just enjoy and drink by the way I will call some girls ! I'am about to call but Jisso chicken tap my hand NO! NO! don't you dare call any girl because Rosie will kill me!!!