Date

Morning come Lisa woke up she was excited today because this is the day! Me and Jennie will have a date.

She check her best outfit not to casual just look pleasant and hot. She take shower and get dress she look at the mirror and says damn your hot! She text Jennie.

To: My Nini <3

Goodmorning Beautiful :) I'm on my way Baby see you!

She did not wait for the reply of the brunette after 20 mins she arrived at Jennie's house and her mother greet her.

On the other hand Jennie check her all clothes because she don't know what to wear and she's too nervous about their date she want to look beautiful in Lisa's eye's she pick white dress she's done shower and wear her dress. and she notice lisa's text she read it.

from: My Lili <3

Goodmorning Beautiful :) I'm on my way Baby see you!

Her heart beat faster when she read the word Baby, she can't stop smiling. after a 20 mins she's done and she heard her mother knocking on the door that means Lisa is already there. She walk slowly and go to Lisa. She noticed that Lisa just staring at her and says to Lisa like what you see?

Lisa was shocked when she see Jennie she looks like an angel she's so beautiful, I did not know that all this time she just stare on Jennie. and she heard Jennie chuckles and says like what you see? she says i love it shall we? we shall the two of them go to the car and drove to the destination when they arrived at the destination.

Lisa open the door car and Jennie says thanks. Lisa held Jennie's hand make the brunette to blush here we are at Amusement park, Lisa was nervous when she did not hear anything from Jennie. Then she look at Jennie.

Hey are you ok? Jisso I will kill you with your chicken if Jennie did not like this! Lisa's though" Jennie says something Lisa do you know I love to go her but I'm busy at my work thank you Lili I'm so happy! Jennie hug lisa, and Lisa was blushing oh ok so we will enjoy here ! where do you want to ride first? Jennie look around and she saw roller coaster there! Lisa felt nervous, ah--ehh--you su-re- you want to ride that first?? Jennie says yes yes! why your scared? huh! me! im manoban im not afraid of anything!! Let's go!

Then the two ride the roller coaster Jennie notice that lisa was nervous hey are you ok lisa just nodded don't worry just look at me Lili ok I will hold your hand, Lisa just look at Jennie and Jennie just smiling and shouting Lisa shout too ILOVEYOU JENNIE KIM!!! Jennie just blush because the people cheer Lisa then jennie just pinch lisa's cheek.

Aw I'm sorry Jennie I just can't help it, Lisa say's.

Its ok Lisa Jennie smiled.

So Jennie where do you want to eat?

Anywhere Lisa I'm ok with anything then Jennie smiled at Lisa.

Lisa can't help while there walking Lisa holds Jennie's hand and Jennie just let lisa do it, Her heart beat fast and she don't know why.

Where here we will eat her Baby I mean Jennie , When Jennie heard Jennie just blush and noded.

The two finish eating, Jennie asked Lisa.

So Lisa what will do after we finish eating,

We were go home,

What ? its to early aish!

ahahhaa lisa laugh just kidding I have a surprise for you I will take you there I hope you will like there.

Really you have a surprise for me?

Yeah just for you lisa just wink to Jennie, Jennie slap lisa's armed. Yah! stop being cute !

You like it right? haha let's go I don't want to waste time .

The two drove and get to the venue or lisa's surprise . Lisa cover Jennie's eyes. We already here.

Open your Eye's Baby.

When Jennie open her eye's she cover her mouth and amazed by lisa's surprise,

there's a large TV a Christmas lights around the place there's a couch snacks.

You do this lisa? the brunette asked, Yeah you know Im not used at this kind of thing this is the first time that I do this just for you you know I want to make it special I know we can do a cinema but I want to make it special just you and me watching your favorite movies.

Jennie teary eyes because this is the first time someone made an effort for her she hugged Lisa. Lisa was shocked and hugged Jennie back. Then they seat, Lisa can't take her eye's on Jennie. Jennie can't stop smiling. They finish the movie and they just staring each other and lisa can't help when she looks Jennie's lips.

Jennie make a move and kiss lisa on the lips. Lisa was shocked and kissing Jennie back. And they pull away from the kiss and look to each other and smiled. Jennie says your my first kiss lisa, Lisa was very happy when she heard it,

So Jennie are we something now? I know this is too fast but I don't want to lose you, Can you be my girl? I mean be my girlfriend?

Jennie's heart beat fast, And answer it YES Lisa Yes! and Lisa hugged her and shout yeah! your already mine! and I will not let you go Jennie iloveyou so much baby! iloveyou too baby.

I can't believe that your my girlfriend now you use to hate before lisa says.

No baby I don't hate you, Im sorry

No baby its ok baby its also my fault but now I will just make you happy. Baby can we says to them that we already a couple?

yeah of course! I don't want others courting you specially that Kai I'm jealous everytime he will go near to you.

jennie just smile and kiss lisa's cheeks, Your so cute when your jealous baby ok ok i will tell them that Im your girlfriend so they will know that I'am only yours ok? Jennie says Lisa kiss Jennie on the lips.

Lisa drove Jennie's home see you tomorrow baby and she kissed Jennie forehead.

EHEM, Jennie's Mom clear her throat.

Oh Mrs. Kim I just brought Jennie home and Mrs. Kim I promise that I will take care of her and make her happy she said yes to me she is my girlfriend now. Lisa says.

Oh wow ! that's great and don't break her heart or else I will kill you. Yes Mrs. Kim Lisa says.

Lisa got homed with a smile on her face, Lisa quickly call her friends on skype to see their reactions.

GUYS! GUYS! Jennie is my girlfriend now!

on the screen her friends was happy for Lisa and asking question how it happen lisa cheerfully tell the story,

On the other hand.

Jennie just hugging her pillow and remembering the scene a while ago she and lisa kissing until she feel asleep