Official Girlfriend

LISA POV

I woke up with the smile on my face I go to shower and after that I get dress and immediately text Jennie that I will pick her up.

Iam now in Jennie's house waiting for her I can't wait to see her waking up beside me, I see now JennieGoodmorning Baby and I kiss her on her cheek.Goodmorning too baby we will eat here first before we go to work ok? because I notice that you did not eat breakfast. Jennie says.Ok baby even if Im not use to eat breakfast I will eat it because you want it and I give her a wink. As we finish eating we drove going to our office, I only hold Jennie's hand I wanted to hold her hands or hugged her.We reached the office everyone is looking at us Jennie became shy because of that because you know we use to be enemy before but now were sweet look like a newly weds haha.I bring Jennie to her desk and give her a peck on her cheek, Her friends look shocked specially Kai haha I do that on purpose Jennie blush aw sheś cute!See you later Baby I loveyou,I Loveyou too baby.Everyone was silent and I go to my office I still look at her on the glass.Jennie POVI wake up and smiled immediately while remembering Lisa's face I immediately text her this morning and she will pick me up. I was excited to see her face, hugged and kiss her.When I'm done with my routine I immediately go downstairs and see her she kiss me, I asked her to eat breakfast and to my surprise she follow my orders wow I don't know that she will follow what I says, she's to whipped to me hehe we go together on the office honestly everyone looking at us because we walk holding hands she bring me to my desk and I was shocked she kiss me and says she love me in front of our co-worker I blush and get shy I reply back that I love her, She go to her office and keep on glance on me I saw Kai and his a little bit sad I will talk to her later.Hours fast and its our lunch Lisa called me and I quickly go to her office,Baby eat with me this lunch ok? or if you want can I join you in lunch? I just want to be with you Jennie she back hugging me and pout she's too cute.Ok baby eat with us its that ok?yes yes where ever you are Im ok as long as I'am with you iloveyou, iloveyou too.btw baby i want to talk to kai later is that ok? don't be jealous. I see her face change opps don't be jealous ok?Ok baby but be quick ok no hugging. she says aish yes baby.We are eating lunch and my friends keep asking me how it happen about me and lisa,Lisa just smiling and let me tell the story on the other side Kai just was in silent and its like tearing up. After we finish I bit goodbye to lisa and go to Kai direction.Hey Kai, can we talk? He just noded and still sad in his eyes, Kai I'm sorry I know your the first to asked me and confess to me and I rejected and says that I am not ready but kai the truth is I already have feelings to Lisa but I can't confess to her but when she confess to me I accept her love because I really love her for the first time that I saw her we can still friends right?Kai smiled and says Jen you don't have to says sorry I know you love her and I'm happy for you Im sorry if sometimes I will feel hurt but that's natural because iloveyou, someday i will move on don't worry but still i will wait for you even if you can't love me back we will still be friend ok. were coolI just smiled to him and his too kind.

Lisa can't control her self she want to listen what they will talking, she heard what Kai's says and he was amazed because Kai is sporty she wait until there conversation was over and when its done she saw Jennie go to the ladies room, She confront Kai, Hey kai was starled and says omy ghas ! boss its only you, Yes boss you need anything ?Kai says,

Don't worry Kai I will take care and loving Jennie.I know boss but don't make her cry or break her heart because I will steal her to you! I will wait for her until I move on but don't worry I will not make a move I know your jealous of me he smiled.As if im planning to let her go no way dude. I will keep her forever! hahaHe smiled at me and on his serious tone, You know boss she's lucky she found you, You know boss I've love her for 3 years the first time that I saw her but I can't confess because I know she's waiting for someone and when she meet you the way she look at you, the way she smile because of you I know that she already found her prince and I can't make her smile and happy the way you do. kai says while his eye's became teary.I feel sad too because of that I will not make him jealous because his also hurting. Im sorry Kai if sometimes I make you jealous too. I says.No no boss its ok with me don't stop what your doing its make's her happy pls pls boss don't hurt her ok make her happy.You know kai someday you will find the person that for you don't worry.Thanks boss ! Let's go boss before I cried here haha.Let's go! dude !JennieI saw Kai and Lisa smiling too each other I think lisa also talk to her, I smiled also because of them they look bestfriend ahaha Irene poke me Hey Jen! Im so happy for you because you already found your prince I was right that your inlove with her the way you look at her! irene saysHey Hey, Its not like that you know yeah your right! I m in love with her and Im happy too because she feel the same for me sometime I just cant believe it.