Jisso ft. Rosie

Jisso ft. Rosie

Hi I'am Jisso Kim also rich best friend of Lisa, and have a Girlfriend Rosie Park,

Lisa was back in Korea so we decide to go to her house and celebrate she's still the same have a cold aura I wonder who will be the person can make her love I want to make her happy its been the long time since we see her happy after that incident. We drink all night.

Lisa calling me and want to go to the bar I asked Rosie to come with me of course she will kill me and any girl will flirt on me.

Lisa seems to be happy while telling the story between her and Jennie this is the first time that she smile again and shows interest to someone and I'm happy with that.

When she contacted me that she was on jail because someone says she harass someone and when she tell us about the girl I have a good feeling that I think she's the one for Lisa, The way that she do it to her and Lisa can't stop thinking about her. I hope that she's the one I saw Lisa staring at her phone with the number of Jennie so I made a plan I called Jennie to pick up Lisa. I saw a beautiful girl and approached Lisa when she see lisa she about to leave but she take back and grabbed lisa I smell something the way the girl look at lisa I know she have a felling too. Rosie and I just look at the two and we smile at the same time. I hope there will be a good news.

Hello I'am Rosie Park. Rich, Girlfriend of Jisso also friend of Lisa

When I heard that Lisa will go back to Korea I always tagged to Jisso whenever they go because you know her friend kind a flirty and I know she will call any girl for party and I will kill them if its happen so when she arrived I have to video call Jisso and thanks god she did not bring any girls they just got drunk, and now Lisa invite us to our favorite club there something change on her because she telling a story about the girl who punch her and she keep smiling every time she mentions the girls name and I think she like that girl. Jisso and I came up with a plan we saw the girl she look gorgeous and they looked good for each other we will support this ship haha.