Welcome to KOREA

Lisa Jisso suelgi Rosie Jungkook

POV

When Jisso tap my hand and beg me to do not call any girls because her girlfriend will kill her and I know Rosie she's my friend also and she will kill us haha. I says to Jisso ok ok I will not and I see disappointment to Jungkook and Seulgi you know guys Rosie will do video chat after 2 hours and I spit on my beer what the fuck! Im so sick on that! yah!! she's sweet! what ever if i will have a girlfriend like that I will throw her on the window! Really Manoban ? What if there's a girl that can change you life? what you will gonna do? the girl can stop your world, you will stare every second, you will miss every seconds and your will gonna love, and will make you crazy and smile again? what will you do then ? yeah what I will do? wait fuck you guys I will just f*** here and I will showed you that she will still leave me !

"You know Lis your so pathetic give your self chance to be happy Im sure that there a person that will love you unconditionally you just have a look and wait patiently," Jisso says. I don't know guys I don't know how to love even if my self I cannot love I smile sadly . Hey yah! were here for you Lis you know that we love you ! yah ! stop it ! let's just drink like there is no tomorrow! yahoo!!!!!

I woke up by the sound of the cellphone of Jisso and I slapped her fuck what was that! your phone ringing ! oh its ok its only Rosie. Wait what the hell! what time is it!

We laugh at Jisso that seems to be scared, Jisso on the other half video call to her girl, Hi rosie wait lis?? is that you?? Do you bring girls?? No we donot because you says that Jisso that we cannot bring girls, We're sorry we just sleep. And My phone ring

Ring - Ring

Hello Pop?(grandpa)

Hi my prince where are you, You will be late for your work today. "Grandpa says "What is it today? your kidding me!!! I just got home yesterday! Aish!!! ok ok pop's I will just take a shower and go to the office I'm sorry because I will be late. My friends bit a goodbye to me and I headed to office everything is the same and its a sunny morning its a great day since is still early I decided to go the restaurant and buy some foods for my breakfast I'm about to go back to my car but suddenly someone bumped on me and my foods got poured out and and I lay down ouch I heard someone and on my lucky day I bumped to a girl and I was above on her when she see that awkward positions she shout at me and give me a punch on my face my lips got cut and I can believe and shorty little woman can punch like that I cover my lips and groan ouch you! you! woman! what the he** you are the one who bumped me ! and she says no you are the one and how dare you to to to to--u--u-cch-- my my my aishh ! you pervert ! and then she walk fast and go to her car I run to her and confront her hey you! little bean don't you dare turn your back to me ! I will sue you for punching me! and she fight back no you can't do that I will sue you because your harrasing me ! She shout asking for help and I see Police go near to us and she says that I'm trying to harass her she even fake her tears and beg to police man the last thing that I know Police put me on the ground and force to go to the police station and I see her smirk .

Sir you don't have an idea who I'am Yeah yeah what ever check the cctv, The last thing that know I'm in the police try to explain my self and I called my lawyer and my friends once they arrived they keep on laughing and teasing me and take a shot on me Finally after 2 hours I release and the police man just begging and says sorry to me I just says to him next time pls sir this is embarrassing, But I did not says any bad words and My friends keep asking me what the hell happen and I tell them so they keep on laughing and says what a little bean beat you up? hahaha what the hell! A woman beat you ? Its that our Limario ?? Wooaah ! I want to meet her she punch you she put you on jail haha wait wait guys Jisso says i think you already found your match! Or your future wife?! Haha i smacked them what the hell even if only she is the only one who live in this world there is no way that i will be inlove to her!! " but she's cute actually her body her cat eyes her **** so perfect" wait what?? Hey your day dreaming suelgi whisper you! F***! No way aish no way huh but you mention inlove we will see lis . Leave me alone !! And they run fast!

Ring Ring

Hello apa ?

What happen??

What did you do!?? Your attorney call me!

Apa apa is not what you think im sorry ok there's a crazy woman says I harrass her im sorry im on my way to the office" aish that girl if i will see you again you'll gonna die" aish!!