Suitor

When Lisa got home she immediately text Jennie and she change Jennie's name on her contact

To: My Nini <3

Nini I'm home and safe, I already miss you :(

from: Nini <3

Nini? Uhm sounds cute :) good to hear you need to take some rest your still recovering, We just saw each other and its only 20 mins and you missed me already?? ahaha

To: My Nini <3

Yeah I always miss you even if its only a second past I want to see your face always. And thank you for taking good care of me :*

from: Nini <3

Wow you misses me that much well I miss you too Lili :* You need to sleep now ok! don't be stubborn! I will not gonna reply I will sleep too Goodnight Lili see you tomorrow :*

"Lisa feel her heart beat fast when she read Jennie's text cause her to jump and smile like an idiot! haha

To: My Nini <3

Ok ok My Nini<3 I will take a rest now dream only me Nini <3 your so beautiful Nini i like you so much sweetdreams My princess :*

after texting Jennie lisa dial Jisso number and she wait for more than 3 mins and finally Jisso pick it up.

Hello!!? what the he** lis what do you want?

Hey hey hey! Im sorry look like i disturb you haha I just want to asked something!

Make it quick danmbass!

Jennie and I have a date tomorrow where should I take her? Because she don't want a elegant date she want only a simple date.

Hmmm Amusement park!

Amusement park are you sure?? Yeah! she will enjoy there promise ! I need to go rosie will gonna kill me!

OK ok bye bye enjoy! hahaha aish that brat!

Lisa just staring at her ceiling and thinking of Jennie and how she will be amazed her tomorrow on her date.

On the other hand Jennie having a hard time sleeping because of lisa

==============================

from: My Lili <3

Nini I'm home and safe, I already miss you :(

==============================

from: My Lili <3

Yeah I always miss you even if its only a second past I want to see your face always. And thank you for taking good care of me :*

==============================

from: My Lili <3

Ok ok My Nini<3 I will take a rest now dream only me Nini <3 your so beautiful Nini i like you so much sweetdreams My princess :*

==============================

Jennie change the name of Lisa to My Lili on her contact, she find it cute she can't stop smiling and she read again and again what Lisa's texting she can't wait tomorrow for their date and she felt nervous at the same time because she will just meet this side of Lisa that she just once hate.