Lis meet Ms. Kim

Lisa <3 Jennie

LISA

I arrived at the office can't stop thinking about that woman for the first time she is the only one who that to me I can't believe it, She's cute when she angry wait wait I mean she's beautiful have a milk skin cat eye's she's sexy on her office dress, Wow wait I hate her aish! But I want to see her again, I'm back on my sense when...

The door was open everybody bows and praise me, When I'm walking on the hall way I heard someone scream "OMG!" I adverted my eyes to her and my eye's widen wow what a coincident! I can't believe she work her I walk on her direction and says so your employee here Ms. and smile at her she looked guilty and can't look at me straight, My grandpa and my Father go to my office and asked them who she ? and they answer me She's Jennie Kim the grandchild of my bestfriend and grandpa tease me why you like her? NO! I called her and she go to my office and says what happen earlier to my surprise she's very close to my family dad and grandpa just laugh at me I feel embarrass because of what happen they go outside and I says to her that I will take my revenges she push me on the couch and grabbed the medical kit and she lean closer to me omg she's goddess her cat eyes her lips her breath and I look down revealing her perfect body and she press the cotton hard that make me groan ouch! What was that Little bean! and she get up and says do anything what you want to do take your revenge I will not give up Monkey! I asked her what did you call me?! Nothing can I go now?

I just nodded while holding my lips ouch that hurt but I can't breath because of her aish! what happening to me I look at her from afar and think something for her punishment, I saw a lot of paper I called her and make her copy and give her to diff. dept. in one day she did not complain wow, I glance on her on the copy machine on guys approached her and he give something I think is a foods and she smile wow her smile take my breath away. But i felt angry so I contact her when she about to eat, actually I bought foods for her but I did not give her she enter in my office and I maintain my cold aura and says to her that I hate her smiles and stop flirting because that my rule she says Im unbelievable and walk out I find her cute and I can't stop smile to her.

At the elevator we're near for each other because of the people entering my heart beat fast and glad that she look away, I bit my goodbye to her and says See you tomorrow Little bean hahaha , I can't explain how I feel I called Jisso and my friends to meet me at the bar I need to have a drink.

At the bar

Seulgi, Jungkook, Jisso and her lovely girlfriend Rosie, We're talking about what happen early and I was excited to tell them guys you will not believe me the woman who punch me is one of my employee what a small world right? haha Rosie says you look happy do you like her? I froze on her questions she's beautiful wait what no! she's too small for me and she's sadist remember she punch me! Well maybe you found your match Rosie says, The fudge Rosie no she's not my type! And Jisso says did you asked her if you her type? and all of them laugh at me, I laugh sarcastic funny Jisso funny, I wonder what is her type argh! The hell that I care. Aish I just stare at my glass and I did not know that thinking of her make me smile and Jungkook slap me hey dont tell us your inlove on that woman! haha your blushing limario and you keep smiling when you tell story about her omg ! Rosie says my Monkey is inlove and give me a hug stop it guys Im not ok I'm just curious like I want to know her more. And there just stare at me with the teasing smile on there face and says in Unison what ever Manoban! Forget it! Let just enjoy the night and Lisa still thinking of Jennie Kim huh hmm let see while looking on he phone screen with her contact number.