Jealous pt.2

Lisa Jelly Monkey

The working hour just finish Lisa about to go outside but she see Jennie and Kai together walking she felt angry, sad and hurt at the same time, Jennie saw Lisa but the blonde look away she don't know what to do after her boss confess she feel happy but she don't know how to respond.

Jennie saw sadness on Lisa's eyes Kai to approached Jennie hey can we have dinner? Kai asked, Jennie refused and says she have a lot of work to do im sorry Kai, Jennie saw Lisa's car and she drive too fast and did not look away, Jennie knew that Lisa was mad because she want to take her home but she left her, Jennie just sigh,

AT THE BAR

As soon as Lisa arrived at the bar she drink too much her friend just arrived and saw her pathetic friend got drunk on the table.

Hey you loser what happen to you?! what you think you doing? Jisso says.

Oh hey ! Jisso! Seulgi! Jungkook! Rosie!Hello friends! hahaha Lets drink like there is no tomorrow! the blonde order a lot of drink but there is not girls because Rosie will kill her and also she's not at the mood to mingle to a girls.

So monkey what happen? Her friends asked her.

Lisa just sigh aish, I saw her with her co- worker give her a food so I ordered food for us and asked her to eat with me and also I invite her friends then she still eat the food that was given to her and she also eat what I prepare and I eat the other half of the food that was given to her that make her shocked and after we finish eating the guys asked her that he will wait Jennie after work and he will take her home and I interrupt them and says that I'm the one who will take her home and the guys just leave, She confront me why I do it, and I says that I can't help it because I'm jealous she was shocked by my answer and then she left without saying a word and after work I saw her with that guy. I feel sad and jealous I don't know why..

My friends just stare at me and look each other and in unison they laugh at me.

--Jisso says what the he** your busted! what happen to our Limario? hahaha your so fuc** up

-----

--Lis! seulgi says, and jungkook just laugh

-----

--Rosie stare at me and says maybe she did not says anything and left you because she don't know how she will react. We listen to rosie says, Imagine your boss confess to you that she's jealous even if they hated each other it make girls confused of course like what happen you change all of the sudden. Or she just don't like you! hahaha

===

My jaw dropped what the fu** rosie! aish you guys help a lot you know I just drink until tomorrow! then we just drink until tomorrow even if I have a work it just that I can't help it I feel sad. That girl reject me even if she did not say it.