My Trauma Chapter 1

Rogues are coming at me in all different directions. I can feel the pain around me from everyone who is fighting and dying. I look over to my father. He is fighting the rogues of one by one.

Run aria run. Go I see the pain in his eyes I turn and run. I run so hard i start to feel my leg's burn. keep going daddy said to keep going. Just keep going

Twigs and branches scratching and clawing at my skin as quick as it scratches the faster it heals. Its just on constant repeat. Aunt Mays pack is just a littler further.
I have to go through the another pack first. Just keep going I say to my self. Daddy is hurting I feel it.  He wants me to run. Just keep going. I'll be safe the moon goddess chose me to live to keep pushing on. A littler further I hear the creak it's flowing down the mountain. Just keep going ignore the sounds of the pack screaming just run. I STOP suddenly I smell another wolf it's close. not rogue daddy showed me how to smell a rogue. This one is different less salty more sweet nothing like a vampire but more calming.

A big really really big grey blue grey wolf comes out of the bushes. I stand there panting like a maniac. He comes closer and closer a black tinny wolf is next to him. I fall to my knees.
Please please don't hurt me. My p p pack is hurting. Daddy tried to get me to another pack the moon risers. But he he he got stuck. My words are surrounded with sobs. I feel empty. As I feel my father be pulled from my mind. The black tinny wolf transformed to human. It was a lady a really pretty one. She rushed over to me and engulfed me into a hug. She smelt like cinnamon and apples. Safe.

"Oh baby girl are u okay." I don't say anything as she glances away to the other wolf.

I tell her my name. But she just says she knows.
I nod knowing no one knows of me unless father wanted them to and I know this ain't my aunt may but something is telling me I'm not ment to be with aunt may. Truth is daddy was taking me to see a boy to help She grabs me and places me on the big grey blue wolf.

"Hold on tight sweet girl. We got you your safe with us."

I just nod I am a little confused but I am 6 so not hard I guess. We get pack to the their pack house the big grey wolf transforms into a big man.

"Hey aria I am alpha Maddox." I smile I know that name but never met him.Daddy was confused if we should help them as they have a little boy who is very sick. hey walk me in show me a room and clothes. The lady helped me get clean and dressed.

"I am Luna but you can call me Lara I am Maddox's mate." she seems happy but sad.

I simply nod as I think I am safe here. Unless aunt may gets worried. I tell lara my concerns she just waved it off and said She will have it sorted. I am not ment to be here and I am feeling my pack dwindle it's not the best feeling. I don't feel my father anymore. He was a good alpha.

(Don't show anyone ur blood sweet girl)

Father always made me repeat this to a tee. Ever since he found out about my gift. As he calls it.