chapter 23

"Your saying mother would have aloud a slut try" He gulped at my rage that was building. Mother stepped forward

"no sweet heart I wouldn't have at all. I would have done the same thing you eventually did. But what you where going to-do before lil interrupted would have been bad" I look at mum I let my wall down I needed to know how everyone felt. Anger, sad, but most of all everyone was SCARED. I sat up

"okay" is all I said. I walked to the back door I get out side without taking my clothes off. I shift into my big white wolf who was bigger today with rage. I run I start to run and I can't stop. I need to kill something anything Evan a damn squirrel

"I want to kill.. I need it aria" Sniff sniff I smell rogue

"aria do you smell it there is atleast 9 or more lets go"I smile something to get rid of this rage.

I approach the group of rogues they looked shocked go see me. It's what happens when it a mythical legend. So they start to panic. They know if the legend is correct they are goners. Then I hear Chrissy in the bush she has been following me and my rage builds to a new high.

"Take her out rogues so she leave me my jax"That was all I needed. My rage flipped me completely my wolf took over there was no way I could take the control back. My wolf went crazy 13 rogues it was easy but now I stand my chest heaving as I know i shouldn't kill her. She is whimpering I know this ain't good my wolf wants her blood. She needs her blood.

"One quick swip aria problem solved. No more threat to out mate"

"Mia we can't you know this let the alphas deal with her butyral"

"We are alpha aria just not here but still alpha. You will always be the orphan here"

As I step forward my family come out of the shadows except jax. No where to be seen wow hurt much. Prob trying to find Chrissy. That didn't help my rage.

'Hey Monkey" I hear dad maddox say in my mind..I stare at him he knows I'm trying not to kill her so they slowly make her retreat. I reply what happened in there minds so I don't speak just what happened in movie quality. Evan if I wanted to talk I don't think I could. Something about being in wolf form and being angry. I see dad king get mad. He doesn't like someone threatening the first princess and next heir to his thrown. That's treason. I step back I need to kill her but I can't she needs a trial. I know this but why won't my rage calm. How can I take control. know what to do I run I run so hard back to back house. I see jax fighting with luke dom and Wayne. The girls yelling for jax to stop. He looks like he is having a battle all on his own. I have no idea why. I run Evan harder as I run I transform before I get to the door. Lil and drake follow me. I have a shower and get dressed then I lay with lil and drake. They help my wolf cubs are her weakness that's for sure.

I've fallen asleep with the little guys. My wolf has calmed down. When I wake I am starving. I walk down stairs no one is here. I go the kitchen and start to get food. Bacon egg muffin yummo. My wolf humms in approval. i guess anything with meat Me and the twins eat and talk about frozen ice queen. the house is filled with happy aura.

"Omg lil drake you know what we should do"

"What" they say with a smile. God their smile melts a thousand wolfs at once.

"Lets have a song party". I say with my biggest smile. They agree. We chose let it go theme song to frozen. We are jumping around and laughing they may have had it on repeat. Then we got onto the hard stuff.Other pups ended up joining. As they heard the music. No other adults just me the pack pups and music. We belt it out for 2 hours I'm completely contempt. We decided to watch some movies. I mind linked the parents to let them know I had there pups. They may worried because of my out rage. I'm alao future luna so they should be okay. An hr later after using my power I had all the pups down for a nap 11 pups to be exact feed and warn out. I heard loads of voices out in the house. Parents where searching for there pups. I walk out of the theatre

"Um your pups are asleep" I say on a whisper they look shocked. They walk in there as all the parents relax.

"Your gonna be amazing mother" a little short lady says.

Thank you I say. "But no pups I'm only 18"

"Ah huh" She says. With a cheeky grin.

I find dad king only one of my parents around. I go up and sit on his lap and snuggle in his scent smells like home. So I snuggle harder.

"Careful my special lady" I smile he never calls me little or a child name just his special lady. It warms my heart.

"Are you going to forgive jax". He says in a worried tone.

"He has been watching you all day. He is not doing so well sweet heart." I sigh..

"I will I know I will if I look at him I know I will. But dad I could of killed many wolfs with my rage. He was warned by you. I was warned." He looks at me.

"You know what your my special lady. Let's just brag for a second 11 rogues girl we watched you do that with grace and ease" Wow he has the best proud smile.

"Yeah but I felt everyone's feelings everyone was SCARED of me except you. You held neutral. You believed in me. how can I make everyone feel so less of me in seconds" He pulls me down and I snuggle in for my cry. I didn't know I was hiding and I didn't know I needed to vent and cry. I must of fell asleep because I am in my bedroom. But it's time to go see pack doctor. I get up and walk to the the pack doctor. I'm relaxed and calm. Nothing is going to stop me now. I'll find out why I am sick then go home and eat a pickle and peanut butter sandwich.

1 hour 20 mins later I'm crying in the pack doctors arms. I have no idea why that long for a cry.

"No i don't want this" I say to him.

"I'm 18 I wanted college. Or at least travel go some random country"

"Luna you know unprotected sex comes with theses rewards"

"REWARDS" I screech.

"Yes rewards. Your the future Luna you have the next alpha generation. Everyone will be excited"I look at him with my best grimace.

"Not a word doc not one word. I come into today you found me healthy"  While poking his chest.

"Yes of course Luna"

"Now lets see how far along you are"

We starts the ultrasound and I go silent. 3 little pups 3 all growing beautiful I'm 1 month along. Wolf has a 4 month pregnancy but alpha can be 3 months. I cry they are healthy and all snug. Why the crying. I get back to pack house get my sandwich yummm and then  walk off to my room ignoring everyone. I'm in my room when jax appears I know all I want is to hug him in my bed and not let go I know I over reacted I know it just let him see that.

"Baby" he says softly

"Yeah jax"y I say. yeah okay I'm a softy to my mate. But look at him he is a mighty fine alpha. no wonder why im pregnant.He gets to me in a quick manner cradles his face in my neck and takes me in. I feel his body relax. He pulls back and looks at me funny.

"Your scent it's changed. not bad it's intoxicating but why". He has one eye brow raised.

"Um jax I got news from the pack doctor"

"Oh aria I forgot about that I am so sorry" He now looks like he wants to freak out.

"It's okay jax I wouldnt let you anyway I was angry" I see him cringe. It break my heart.

"Jaxy um I'm pregnant about 1 month along and will it's 3 pups and I'm not happy" I say all in a rush and sad tone. He hugs me well

"I am aria. I have you thats all that matters. But why are you not happy." I hear the hurt in his voice.

"Jax I have my list of things before kids you know this it's leave the country follow a band anything that involves a little travel But now I have to do this. I'm happy I mean I saw them today and oh my they are cute.. all 3 snuggled in there home"

"Aria we can do what ever you want anytime pups and all. It's not like either of us is needed for a while."

"Jax why do you make everything better. He laughs not always bub not always"

"Yeah I know like this morning when your happy with other sluts" I say with hate.

"Aria I was not happy you know that. I would never do that. Your mine and I'm yours. Us vs the world has been like that since we where 6. Us aria just us" he says with love