chapter 20

Waking up jax isn't in my room. But I'm a little thank full. So I go pour my self a happy birthday bath. Use some of my salts to help with muscles. I'm in the bath until it gets cold. I shower of the soap suds off. I Walk to my room to get dressed. I wear a dress to please my princess down stairs. Mum bought it for me when trying to make me more of a girl. It's beautiful elegant but most of all it's a lovely summer dress with my sandals. I chose silver bangles and my hair braided to the side. I start to skip down stairs bur no one to be seen or heard so I check my watch notice it's 10.30. I get breakfast and sit with my music on. I start dancing then sing it's a love song but no one can here me or see my. No one has heard me sing except joking a round in the car. The song is called all of me sum guy sings it but with my little changes it's awesome. Then my next song is hello by Adel. Oh man I break out the good shit.

I am so in my own world I turn to go to the veranda to have my tea and I see
Mum
Dad
Rick
Carl
Tyrone
Lucy
Lucinda( rick wife)
Sam ( Carl's wife)
Queen
King
Prince and princess
Jax
Luke
Dom
Wayne
And a few pack members watching. mum has her mouth open to say something but no one does. I feel my checks red and I stop to say something but no one speak. Shit how long where they there for.

"Baby" jax says while walking towards me.

"You can actually sing how come you have never sang before I mean you do in the car but that's Eminem and it's rap and it mainly being silly" The queen just laughs

"oh dear our tomb boy Luna isn't quit the tomb boy you guys think is she" I look her dead in the eye with a glare. She laughs and waves me off.

Then everyone shouts happy birthday mum and dad give me gifts mainly jewellery to go with my out fit. The king gives me a member of the kingdom broche the queen has one. The boys got me a voucher to parashoot with them in a week. Jax growled again Don't like me in danger.Tyrone gave me his battle knife that helped him in the war that happened years ago. It's gorgus.
Yes for a knife. Jax ask me to follow him to the hill side it has mountains and lakes in the hills.we sit while talks about way he wants in the future. He is cute that's for sure.

"Aria do you want pups you always said no and you know I want 3 or more" I look at him.

"Jax of course I was just scared to say I do because if my mate was awful then I would be stuck with him." He sigh

"oh good because you know we haven't used protection. Plus we started on your first heat." I gulp

"oh yeah um crap" is all I could say.

"Aria your my mate my best friend my whole life you always have been and always will tonight your going to experience your first hunt with me by your side like it always will be.
Aria will you marry me" I turn to face him there is a gorgus cluster princess cute ring

"Yes" I scream and hug him and yes we had sex in a open field. No ever comes back here to far from pack house. Jax has to go help the men check the borders to make its safe for tonight.
It's getting on in the day the queen and mum and Lucy are fussing over my make up and my engagement ring. We do it for the human world but mating is a warewolf thing. Omg is nearly 6pm and I get addressed to the pack tonight the ladies have left and dad will be walking me to the pack. He does my first dance then my future husband takes the second. I walk to my bedroom door swig it open dad is grinning ear to ear

"oh wow monkey look at you. Your bloody stunning Jax is going to flip a lid" I smile everyone knows how badly jax hates anyone looking at me. But I look behind dad to see the king.

"Aria I king mitus will be here with your father to guide you down the stairs to your coronation if legend is correct this will be my biggest honor your father has agreed" I smile of course. I've never had the erge to bow like everyone else so I hug instead he except it. As I am walking down the stairs with father and king I see my jax blue eyes raking my body up and down. His jaw open and a heard his soft growl. King laughs.