chapter 22

3 weeks later I've resorted in to mum and mum queen. Dad and dad king they laugh. I want to try with them so I am Maddox finds my amusement funny at least. Laying in bed jax draped over me. I feel his love and contentment. I move suddenly then rush to the bathroom I'm vomiting all of the contents up. The stress from the house nearly being built to the queen and king being my bio parents. The threat from that bloody man wanting me to go with him. Sad man. I've  just been vomiting all week. laying on the floor of the bathroom with jax in there with me hugging me to his chest. Feeling sicker and sicker he just looks at me with pity.

"Baby your going to the pack doctor today the stress isn't doing this" I sigh

"yeah I know" He kisses my forehead. Gives me a bath and sorts my tooth brush out. He helps me out of the bath when mum knocks on the door. I get dressed into leggings a tank and a cotton sweater.

Mum walked in and did my hair. She wants me to look alive not dead. So now the other mum is apply make up.They both keep smiling at each other and having little digs at me. It's getting really annoying and I am about the snap when I hear Chrissy in the pack house my head goes down in a sigh.

"Jax you can have me you know you want me. You don't need to be with her. Sometimes the moon goddess lies" I heard him scoff but not saying no or yes.

"Get of my lap Chrissy"

"No your mine jax everyone knows it." Mum saw my aura change so she started listening then I saw her mind think she looks worried. I stand gracefully I walk to the door I crushed the handle not meaning to. I walk down stairs.

Both mum's are screaming and yelling for me to stop. my wolf is in charge now and is pissed. Dad and king step in front of me. With flip of my wrist they went flying back into the wall. My rage was building wich ment my power was going out of control. no one claims what is mine. Then I seen her on her ass. He had pushed her away. Not sure if they mind linked to get him to act or not. No one stopped me Chrissy was shitting her self. Lil run out towards me everyone was screaming no one could get to her in time our mum cry her name.

My rage was consuming me. Then little hands wrapped around me. I heard everyone gasp I picked her up in one strong movement and my aura changed from red to gold in a instant as I look at her big beautiful eyes. I gave jax lil so i can finish what Came to-do just calmer. I then looked at Chrissy in my alpha choice and power

"GET OUT NOW. OR YOU WONT SEE UR NEXT BREATH" I look at Jax he is fighting the power as for lil I grabbed lil as I felt disgusted in jax.

"you shower get the smell of her desire of you. It sickens me. Then I looked back at him see that you stay in your room." I walked of with drake and lil to watch something. No one calmed me except my little siblings. I felt the room change a little looked up and it was Maddox.

"Hey dad"

"Baby girl I'm glad the twins got you to settle but you can't get angry like that he is alpha he need to fight his own battles" I look up

"I gave him plenty of time" I said

"I listened to some of the crazy. You tell me dad when is it okay for a mate to have a women on him"
Everyone went quite. I looked up at my other dad who is king..