chapter 11 aria

After doing a demonstration on my power and Maddox agreeing to let king and queen come to my 18th for my wolf calling.
They want to know if I'm the white wolf of the legend. apparently if I am I have higher status than the king and queen so I'll be cherished. My future pups will be as well. The queen is way to excited after I calmed her pups. They have hyper issues. We kept the fact I helped Tyrone to myself as we are worried what they will order before my wolf comes out to protect me.
Maddox let me be cut to show them my blood. It was amusing to see there excitement but scary.
Jax was growling so loud.. it was a deep rumble.
King looked at us both and smiled.

"This shall be interesting" he said to Maddox and he laughed

"you have no idea king. Every since they where 6 it's been hard to keep them apart." He smirks

I don't like that they are talking about my friend aggressive nature about me. He just can't help it. I'm his best friend. Queen was bouncing with joy. She is very pretty.

We leave and people don't Evan bother to stop me from leaving early as king and queen granted it and said they will see me in a month for my birthday. That caught everyone's attention. King and queen don't attend packs generally. But this is needed. As I want to let my wolf out with my pack not his. So he agreed I had a fair argument to the whole thing

"I'm proud of you monkey. You chose our pack over the royal pack no one would do that. " I smile look at Maddox and Lara.

"what kind of daughter would I be if I chose a pack who don't love me the way you guys do. "

Jax mind links me...
"Your so Gorgus sorry my anger got you into trouble my sweet girl."

"Jaxy i am happy you got me away from mr alpha so dont worrie. I loved soothing you it's peaceful"

He holds me all the way home while luke tells me about alpha school and that he wished I was there. too many girls wanted jax but his bad mood scared them away. I didn't like hearing it but I laughed Tyrone kept telling me how bad I was needed home too because the pups don't calm down. I laughed I was good with them he kept reminding me.

Then convo changed to talk about jax birthday in a week kind of makes me sad he will find his mate no more us. But he will be happy that makes me happy.. maybe I'll like his new mate and finally get a girl that is a friend in this pack.