chapter 14 aria.

I'm in bed I can't sleep my head is full of wtf things to say and do. I've tried showering I've tried music but nothing. My wolf won't shut up. her side of things is easy. Mine not so much.
I decided to get dressed in my jeans comic book shirt convers shoes and my leather jacket. Going to go to town to the arcade play a couple games and come home. Clear my foggy head. I know a few girls from Luna training who will come.

#Me# Hey wanna go to arcade in 15mins

#Anna# yep ready

#Rose# I'm already there with a few guys come now.

With that I go. Need space. Everyone is still out in the yard celebrating and waiting for the kill to be bought back for the pack. I hope he is enjoying his hunt. I arrive in town mum links me.

"Baby girl where are you."

"Sorry mum I left a note I'm in town at arcade few girls from Luna training need to clear my head."

"Okay baby girl I'll let jax know when he is back other wise he will freak."

"Okay Mumma."

Sitting here playing the dance game we have to follow what the other team does. We are laughing so hard... rose laughs so hard beacuse the guy she has with her fell straight on his ass. I help him up. he swings his arm over my shoulder. We are all laughing. We all have our arms over each other and stepping with the same foot while anne yells wich foot. She don't know her left and rights apparently..

I yell "fro yo" as I see the sign acrossed the road. Damn I'm excited. I love fro yo.

Ben the guy who thinks his shit don't stink.
Cups my face and says

"your going to get a double scoop for mentioning fro yo." His cheeky grin shinning back at me. He is attractive but not like my jax. I pull out of his grasp to laugh. The boys are laughing beacuse I am jumping up and down at the fro yo sign. Its the best sign. The girls join in. It's the most girly thing I've done.

We are sitting around eatting and anne smears some on bens face while Reece declares me the safe harbour. I laugh

"no one is wasting my fro yo" I yell while jumping on the table and holding it up high. Amateurs think I'll give up fro yo. Reece tried his best but don't work. He is short but loads of muscles. Ben speaks.

"Who wants to go to the next town over for drinks" He is definiantly the bad boy. This is where I draw the line tho.that's the other pack and Shane is next alpha there. in there territory would be bad idea.

I say "no" same time anne does.. Reece don't Evan want to go. I think beacuse anne isn't. Ben wants to Clearly make rose happy so I guess he will decide on what she says.

"Then lucky rose stands sorry can't go to that town. But I know this bar here. Serves under age to" With her little bad girl rebel act. So cute on her though. Everyone agrees. We walk all linking arms. Singing Eminem. Well they try but suck.I mind link mum to tell her where I was heading she didn't say anything but I got a sound like agreement. She may be drunk so I mind link Maddox to get a okay. Yep they drunk or pissed of. We are at the bar and we dance drink and laugh..

I was dancing with Reece And anne when a arm come around my waist. I looked up to see jax luke dom and Wayne looking pissed. With a whisper he says

"you snuck off aria." I look up with pleading eyes not make a scene he never uses my name. I smile

"Jax meet anne Reece rose and Ben. My friends from Luna training and the boys are roses friends. meet my mate jax our friends luke Dom and Wayne" I felt jax relax when I said mate that's why I did it. I knew he would calm down.

"You wanna dance jaxy" I say with my drunk smile.

"Wait aria this is jaxy". Rose says in a low tone.

"Yes it's my jaxy"

"Omg aria how cute" She beams.

Jax mind linked me

"Talked about me at Luna school did you sweet girl"

I just smiled. "Come dance jax". He Just followed. He realised I am drunk so he just agreed. We had fun my boys mingled with the others they got along... Jax convinced me to go back home tho. He hates me being away from the pack for to long.