Chapter 26

5 days later and most of the pack has been sorted. I say most coz I am now having a break. I found 2 traitors already in the warriors and our main pack house the rest are just mothers fathers and kids. I am having break now and have moved into our house today. I had to stay at pack house coz Maddox knew I would try help with the furniture so mum sat with me.while they went nuts building. I will prob change things around tho as I walk in I already know certain things are going to change. But for now I am in my bedroom it's gorgus perfect as I made sure it was set up the way I like.

The nursery is full of boxes. Will decor when I fund out what I am having. Jax isn't here atm so the boys are keeping me occupied. With anne and rose. We got the big ass tv on in my room it's the size of the wall But when it's not on the wall looks like a fish tank or a scenery or I can have it of. Dad got me fro yo. They are def trying to get me relax before I sort through the pack members.

"Did u know the girls from Chrissy possy told her to piss of as she insulted their future Luna." Dom says.

"Yeah I also heard her parents won't give her the trust acc now untill she proves her worth" rose says i laugh

"they should just disown easier". Dom laughs with me.

"yeah aria they should show her the old ways of disrespect instead of this shit"

"Yeah I think jax actually told them that she has 1 chance I was a little pissed but he said I almost lost control so her weeing her self was enough."

"R u serious" Anne asked

"Hmmmm" I say while mouth full of fro yo.

"Did u see the look on her brothers face bahahaha yep he was pissed with her. He has always loovved u aria" Wayne interrupted A large growling rumble come from the hall way.

"Jax r u home."

"Hmmm"

"Jax come here."

"Hang on I need to um"

"Jax come here I need u"

"Fine" He comes in but oh man his wolf is showing.

"Jaxy" i say on a sigh. he lays down with his head in my lap.

"U had to talk about that didn't you Wayne" jax says I look over to see Wayne nearly wetting him self.

"Ahhh" I say

"damn men"

A force what little energer I can spare to jax. To only have him calm down then get annoyed as I am ment to be gaining my energy. I roll my eyes and look away. To listen to the gossip.

The boys left our part of the house and now it's just me and jax. He seems stressed and angry and well not my jax.

"Jaxy. Look at me please" I say in a small voice.

"What"... He snaps.

"Jaxy" i say as I wrap my self around him on the couch so I am straddling him. I grab his face in the palm of my hands.

"What's wrong. Are you not happy jax" He sighs then looks up at my in my eyes.

"Baby I'm worried u have been searching people minds u r tired. It exhausted I want u to not do it tomorrow."

"So this is what it mad at" I say in disbelief

"NO yes maybe." Jax talk to me please.

"Aria I smell our group on u and my wolf hates it. your my mate carring my pups. He hates it." Okay this I get. But man it's silly.

"Okay I say I'll take Tomorrow of. I'll go have a shower and change our bedding" I say with a smile.

"Look jax I'll burn my clothes I wore when I was watching tv with them" I say in a sarcastic voice.He looks down. He is really fucking down.

"Jax what is it. Don't tell me u regret us. Bit late now jax"He looks straight up to me and cups my face

"never baby never" I sigh

"then what jax I've told u I'll not work tomoz I've told u I'll fix my scent for u. What jax please ur killing me I hate when ur like this I don't have the energy to actually calm u. But I'm your damn mate. you are mine."

"I know aria. I know to be honest I feel like I'm failing u" I grin

"okay how jax how are you failing me I am so happy with you my heart hurts it bleeds to be with you I can't Evan go to town with out you coz it's close to our packs border and my breathing sucks. But hey you said your failing me so tell me jax please tell me. Coz your wrong. Only people who failed me was Travis and the other pack. you gave me life love and family" He grabs me and kisses me so passionately my heart rate goes through the roof. my breathing is rapidFew days later and I finished my mind reading found 3 more traitors that were delt with.