A Family's Funeral

(Nobody knows by August Alsina playing)

Getting ready for
Homeboys funeral

Kaleb

Damnit... Three more homies going to their grave's.. I sighed as I looked in the mirror at my 3pc Stacy Adams suit and tie with the matching block toed Stacy's...

I know babe but it's time that we talked about this move before the date get here, kehlani said, trying hard to get my mind off the fact I've lost my closest boys and they're getting buried today..

I know love but give me some time and lemme greive first... This will be final ole de to my niggas..

Why do you love yo boys so much?? Kehlani asked as she pulled away from me..

My boys have been my boys since we were in diapers... Our mom's started a single mother's club and raised us up together they're basically my brother's...

Awe how sweet... Gloriously taunted at the picture of the 15 people on the photo i was holding in my hand..

There's no one left but me bank Khaios kari and Ron Ron.. Then if I leave the NOLA and leave them that will break our bond and I don't want that..

Kehlani scuffed and Shook Her Head in disgust and asked me why I needed to bring them to the new city???

Because THEY'RE MY FAMILY AND I WANT THEM WITH ME!!! WE ALL WE GOT!!! I screamed at her causing her to burst out into heart sobbing tears

I took in a deep breath kneeled down holding her hands and looked at her and asked why do you hate my family so much??

She sighed, I knew then this wasn't gonna be the best conversation to have right now.. literally knowing I'm deeply hurting already and ready to kill Dale and Ronny for Murking my brothers..

Analyzing her face she finally spoke...

Kaleb, I-i never once wanted to say anything but I-i just can't stand the tight-knit bond you guys have.. Everytime we go on vacation or something they're always there.

I looked at her with the deadliest blankest pissed off look on my face and walked away to get in the family car.. She wasn't dressed so it's much clear she wasn't going to be by my side thru this time and yet she wants me to leave my family...

At Trip Tay & Code funeral

We had just arrived at the church ..
I was so in a daze from what kehlani said that I didn't notice shit..
We got out the family car and my siblings headed to the door as I watched the tons of people from the hood with their t-shirts with my brothers on them and flowers.. KASH!! Kari called snapping me out my thoughts.. come on your at the front of the family line she added while grabbing my hand...

Needless to say but my lil sister was the real M.V.P for us since our mother's past 6 years ago. While the boys out slanging bringing in paper she was doing hair nails and makeup bringing in paper.. always kept us a hot meal..
I love you Lil sis I said before realizing what I said.
I love you too Kash..
I looked back at Bank Khaios and Ron Ron they passing me the blunt. we had got the ok from the pastor of the church to do so.. just after finishing the pastor asked was we ready??
I just simply knodded and we began..

Khaios
G, I'm looking over at my twin brother he looks highly fucking
pissed. The look in his eyes isn't the normal look you'll get from him.. The look was really deadly like it looks could kill my nigga you'll be dead already.. I know it's something bothering him other than burying our brother's.. He sat down letting everyone else say their final goodbyes to them.. just as every one finished he got up and walked into the arc shape the coffins are making staring at each lifeless body and dropped to his knees with the mic in his hand.. He sung the song he remade to missing you by Brandy..
I admire my twin brother he strong AF to be singing over his dead people like that..

Graveyard

Kari
That was the most packed funeral I've seen in a whole damn year.. The funeral was fine until my brother got up and sung.. just watching how strong he is right now caused everyone to burst out crying harder than they actually were... One thing I do know it's something on his mind that's tragic and the look is telling it even if he ain't saying shit.
We had just arrived at the burial site where all our brother's are buried on each side of our mother's.. Kash,Bank, Ron, and Khaios were pallbearers right along with fourteen other people..
The Creole Hotties and I had the flowers.. once we reached their site the pastor started praying them into the Earth.. Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust I heard the pastor say as I eyed each coffin in a trance... Then looked over to Kash.. He looks so provoked like he about to explode.. I slightly nudged him and he looked at me and flashed a half smile.. That was not good.. as we got up to leave the site he told the driver to give him a minute. We started walking off slowly.. I knew the men was about to drop the coffins but when they started dropping that's when Kash lost his mind... Rushing back to him.. I caught him before he hit the ground with full fledge tears, repeatedly saying "They can't go".
I knew then my brother was lost, hell so were we...