The Invitation

Kari

I ain't gon lie but I'm loving it living in LA.. It's much more excitements and parties than back in the NOLA.. Shidd back there if we had parties they were always broken up by fighting and gun fire..
Outta of all them parties, I've been shot at least twice at one of em and I'm still kicking thank Jesus.. Daren invited me and the boys to the club tonight with her and her girl Stalli..
We accepted the invitation exchanged numbers and conversed for a minute well  that's was up until Bank and Kash walked up.. Bank was dying laughing at Kash about something and whatever it is had my brother white in the face..
Anyways time will tell that even if he don't say nothing... But we going out tonight..

Kash

Man my fucking stomach is in knots right now.. Like shawty so fine that it hurts.. Man I feel like I'm in highschool again.. Like I'm seeing my highschool crush for the very first time ever.. Even tho kehlani was my highschool crush then sweet heart. That jamaican baby ain't got shit on this Hottie right here.. I'm hoping tonight will be my lucky night.. We going out tonight. I'm open to all excitement and I mean that..

Continued
Kash
9:12pm
I was in the shower when Kari knocked on the bathroom door.. She asked me what time I gon be ready cause Daren wanted us to chill with her and her girls afterwards.. In my head in like this gon be good without knowing what is gonna happen when I step out these doors.. Shid sayless, I said boldly. With that she left and disappeared in my closet.. I shook my head and closed the stall door. Continuing to shower, my thoughts went straight back to the beach at the exact moment that I seen ole girl..
My body just shivers at one thought of her.
At a moment I looked down and seen that my dick was stuck at attention.. Damn,I said out of frustration rubbing on my swollen shaft and leaning back against the shower wall.. I grabbed my dick tighter and stroked it slowly. This is one thing I've never had to do but shit I ain't have pussy in a minute. Continuously stroking I closed my eyes and started gripping tighter and tighter with every stroke..
After awhile my body shook and my knees got weak. Soon as I opened my eyes and looked at my dick I busted.. Even after that nut I'm still on hard. I cut off the water and stepped out to dry off. I stepped into my room and grabbed some boxers of the shelf in my closet.. I noticed Kari took out my gold and black Tru Religion outfit and my gold and black bred 11s.. I got dressed put on my four of my gold diamond studded chains on my pinky ring and the new diamond studded paddock watch I just got our first day here.. I grabbed my Tru Religion snapback and met the fam downstairs.. Once I seen everybody was waiting on my ass I grabbed the keys and we left..