24 karat baby

Khaios
12:15 afternoon

It's been 8 months now since Megan and Kash's relationship started but 5 months since they told us they're dating each other.
Megan's birthday is a day away and Kash wanted me bank and Kari to go with him somewhere..
We got up did everything that needed to be done Kari had some rolled up and we left. When we got in the car I noticed Kash typing an address in the GPS.. Where we going Kash Bank asked firing up a blunt.. It's something I gotta check on that I want y'all to see he said with a sly grin..
Shid bro sayless, we said in unison then Kash pulled off.. The whole ride was filled with conversation until Kari said something to Kash.. Umm Kash you know Megan's birthday is tomorrow right?? She asked looking at Kash slyly undereyed.. Yes Kari I know that's what this lil 30 minute trip for the fuck, he snapped back looking at Kari, and why you asked me that he continued.. I mean like that's my sister now so I wanna make sure you on your P'S & Q'S about her big bro, Kari responded twirling the end of her hair.. Kash laughed and grabbed Kari by the hand, lil sis when it comes to Stalli there's nothing you need to worry about ok, he said still focusing on the road.. Awhile later we arrived at West coast customs, we all jumped out and was met by the owner Ryan.. Kash introduced us to him and he lead us in the building. Walking into the building we past several cars until we got to this car with a red cover over it, Kash instantly smiled and put his arm around Kari's neck pulling her close to him.. Ok Kash you ready to see what going on under this cover my man Ryan asked him untying the cover from the bottom. Oh hell yeah kash replied excitedly then looked at the rest of us.. Ripping the cover off revealing the cleanest Rolls Royce ever seen by mankind.. DDDAAAAAMMMMNNN we all said together admiring the car.. We looked at Kash who was walking around the car smiling like hell, just how I envisioned it he said dapping up Ryan.. We admiring the body of the car so much that we didn't notice that he had Stalli on the rims.. ooooouuu she gon love this Kash,Kari said stooping down looking at the floaters on the car noticing the full bodied Megan Thee Stallion caps then looked back at Kash.. I know right like I've been had Ryan working on this for so long and he came thru with it he said paying Ryan the rest of the money for the work he put in on it.. I'm still so amused by they car that I didn't hear my phone when it started ringing I pulled it out and seen Daren face timing me I quickly shooshed everybody and answered the phone..

Me: Hey bae
Daren: hey wya
Me: out checking on something but question is Megan around you
Daren: No,she doing her interview with sway
Me: don't say nothing to her but i wanted to show you what Kash bought her.
Daren: Ok.
Me: (turned cam) There it go bae
Daren:. WTF!!!??? Kash went all out for the bae didn't i- Hol up is that my bitch in the rims oh lawd null nihh
Me: That's my brother's love for her boo you can't tell him shit about her tho..
Daren: He gon go broke tryna keep her
Me: Lol leave my brother alone bae
Daren: I'ma call you later cause Megan just came out love you..
Me: love you too
(Convo ended)

Daren
I got off the phone just in time before Megan walked over to me, you ready to go she asked looking at her phone with mama Holly behind her talking to sway..
Yeah I replied trying to conceal the excitement and happiness of what I just seen..
In the car I'm still texting my lil bae Meanwhile Megan talking about her birthday party, I'm listening but I'm not listening at the same time.. I was snapped out my thoughts when my phone rung and I seen Kash face timing me.

Me: Yooo
Kash: yooo Yella, put yo headphones on
Me: (headphones on) talk to me..
Kash: I know y'all headed this way but I need you mama and Kari to keep Megan busy, I got a early birthday surprise for her over here and I don't want her seeing it yet..
Me: I wanna know what it is first before I say anything.
Kash: really Yella??
Me: Hell yeah really tf..
Kash: I got bae some new drip I just picked up that I wanna surprise her with and I'm counting on you Mama Holly and Kari to keep her out until I get everything situated..
Me: lemme see it bro
Kash: damn khaios showed you the car already Yella.
Me: I wanna see it damn. it's that too much to ask tho?