Trill Love

Kari
It's been a good relaxing and turnt 3 months.. Since we've been here, it's been pretty wild, like Kash being all up on Megan, Kehlani showing up talking bout she pregnant and not even 24 hours later Kash got girlfriend who ever she is but don't ask question right?? Meanwhile I'm sitting on the patio listening to Big Ole Freak by thee stallion herself, Megan!!! I decided to fuck with Kash since he pulled up, I really been missing my brother alot and it kills me to not see him at the breakfast table the dinner table or hangout with us.. We seen him these li the months and then he disappeared when he got certain call.. This nigga don't even answer our calls nor does he text back. At least he call us maybe once and cash app us something to still put in at home even tho he really don't be here.. Once he walked in I restarted the song but just a second before the hook comes in  and pressed play. When that hook dropped this nigga stopped dead in his tracks and looked at the table. He grabbed a pack cigars and a tall pill bottle full of nothing but the best weed here in Cali. He went to pass me but I grabbed his arm and stopped him.. I literally looked in my brother's eyes and I could instantly see it was alot of shit he been holding on to. One thing I'm thinking right now that Megan gotta be weighing deeply on on his mind for him to be acting like this. One thing that gets me is that he doesn't tell me everything like he use to and I wanna know why.. Kash, can we talk bro, I asked snapping him out of his trance. Yeah,he said as he grabbed his phone and went to his contacts to call someone..
I looked at screen as he strolled thru and when got to the name,it was the exact same name and number that called him the morning that we left Megan's..
The rung a few times and then someone picked up, bae what you doing?? the girls with you??pull up cause I think it time for everyone to know.., he said. aight I'll see in a few he continued and hung up the phone.. We went out on the patio he started to roll up so I sat down next to my brother and rolled up too since I got him here. Meanwhile I'm thinking about the person he called telling them to pull and asking was the girls with them but I can't wait for them to get here tho..

Kash
Kari don't know that I invited Megan Daren Kel and Kelsey over. Since she wanna know who my girlfriend is, I think now is the right time to let everyone know that me and Megan are dating.. Soon as Kari and I finished rolling and the boys came downstairs and out to the patio where we were. A few seconds later a text came thru from Megan telling me they're outside. My heart started fluttering instantly I found my strength and walked to the door once getting there I put my game face on and opened the door.. Opening the door I'm greeted by my Yella ass lil sis Daren, then Kelsey and Kel walked in behind her.. I sent them out to the back with Kari and boys while I stood back waiting on Megan to come in, tho I ended up going outside where she was. I'm guessing she wanted me to come outside anyway cause when she seen me she immediately jumped around my waist and kissed me. She just made it back yesterday evening from off tour and I'm very happy to see her back here with me.. We looked each other in the eyes for awhile and just talked for a minute on our way in the house. How did your tour go, I asked her with a smile. It was good but I was missing somebody tho, she said stopping at the door looking at me. And who might that be, I asked with a smirk making her blush. You she responded wrapping her arms around me pulling me closer to her then kissed me. Oh boy, I said pulling back and she started laughing.. oh so that shit funny,I asked biting my bottom lip.. No bae it's not I think it's cute how you just trimble whenever I kiss or touch you.. I can't lie bae you do something to me for real while you playing, I said looked at her literally undressing her with my eyes the I wrapped my arms around her waist.
Ooh really, she asked stepping closer to me looking me in my eyes licking her lips.
Man Megan don't start nothing you can't finish baybeh girl, I said with my thick new Orleans accent making her trimble in my arms.
Damn boy, I said under her breath as she was trying her best to keep her composure.. Then we kind of sort of acted like we were still in the friend stage just
to throw everybody off when we got out on the back where they was. Once we got out there with them, immediately Daren started, umm Megan you brought us over here and Kash you invited us so what's going on?? I looked at Megan whose sitting in the chair across from me, you sitting in the wrong seat love,I said as I grabbed her pulled her in my lap and pulled her into a kiss in front of the whole team..
WE FUCKING KNEW IT!!!, everybody said in unison. Like how long and when Kel asked looking at me..
Three months  I responded with a smile holding Megan by the waist. Hol up hol up hol up hhhooollll up, I know y'all weren't fucking around on the first night, Bank said making me and Megan bust out laughing.. woah Chile you too much Bank Megan said tryna dodging the question. Kash??, Daren and Kari said looking at me.. If I am taming Thee Stallion what the fuck can any of y'all do about it shit we grown outchea aint  no kids baby. If we wanna fuck we gon fuck that just how it is now does that answer your question Bank I said greasyily..
Frankly yeah bro it does cause I've been waiting on this shit to come out for the longest, he said sipping from his cup. My brother went from a gold digger to a certified bad bitch, Khaios said dancing in his seat.. I'm so fucking happy to say that I've found my bae and trap queen but she just need to listen sometimes...