From sunset to the beach

Kash
Day two in LA and it's all good..
I got up showered and did all my other hygeine things and got dressed.. On my way to the door I can smell sis downstairs cooking.
After eating, I ran back upstairs to floss and brush my teeth again real quick as bank helped Kari with the dishes.. Shortly after that we all hopped in the range and dipped..
Kari wanted to hit up sunset boulevard before going anywhere else.. The bros wanna hit up the beach to see them fine ass baybeh's outchea since everybody wanted get out early.. while we waiting on Kari with her shoppaholic ass. Bank was talking about this beach clean up that was going on that some Lil baddie was holding. Why not crash Ron said with a smile..Once Kari finished we went on to the beach.

Continued

Once arriving to the beach it was like heaven to a nigga.. While Ron Khaios and Kari was looking around talking and laughing until they walked up on a lil hottie in a red two peice..
I was talking to Bank about something until I seen this bad li stallion walking in my direction.. Shawty was literally finer than fine she'll make a nigga have a heart attack if you seen her.. my heart started beating fast af and skipping beats like crazy.. Now I'm my thoughts I'm praying like fuck she don't come this way cause I'm not comfortable with how fucking unapologetically sexy she is.. God must've took his most valuable precious time when he made that baybeh.. Kash!!! Earth to Kash I heard Bank call to me.. huh uh yeah, I responded not knowing what the fuck he was talking about.. Man are you alright bro he asked with a full smirk on his face.. yeah, I said assuring him that I'm good.. Finally my heart and shit slowed down back to normal when we started walking over to Kari Khaios and Ron. By then I'm looking around for her and didn't see her.. Damn, I sighed deeply dropping my head.. Bank laughing at my ass but I'm not giving af nor am I giving up..
Kari and the Lil hot girl she was talking to was all in a conversation while we were walking up.. shawty was a bad li Yella nihh don't get me wrong.. But,the only thing that was on my mind was the girl I seen..Man I need to see her again..

Bank

Man I wanna know who and what my brother seen for him to be absent minded during our conversation.. But what ever it was had his ass shook the whole convo.. I'm tryna get into mischief while he getting stuck in one spot when he see shit.. So while walking and talking on our way to where Kari Ron and Khaios at, I see he looking around like he was checking for someone in particular.
Nigga who in the entire fuck are you looking for I asked him with a smirk on my face.. cause the other three people you came with is like 23 more steps in front of you I continued.. No one in particular mane I maybe tripping I don't know, he said in defeat..
Man it's ok bro, cause what it is that's got you bugging you gon see again trust me.. When we got to the others Kari introduced us to the girl Daren she was talking to.. This is my Other two brothers bank and Kash, Kari said introducing us.. Hey nice to meet you guys, Daren said flashing her pearly white smile. I couldn't help but smile and speak back but Kash on the other hand just said Sup not uttering another word after.. Shortly after that we were about to part ways with Daren when she told Kari don't forget about the club tonight.. Shidd I'm loving LA already