Hot Girl Fever

Kash
Arriving at her crib. We all hopped out of the cars. I walked around to Megan's door and opened it.. Man she got my head so gone that I carried baby on my back from the car to the front door..
Aww look at that she got his head fucked up already.. Daren teased
He hot boi nihh fasho,Kel said adding on to the shit.. So y'all with the shit with the shit huh. I said capping back at Daren and Kel..
And if we is?? Daren asked walking in the house behind me. I walk in and see bottles of d'usse everywhere. Oh this is bout to be a lit situation I see, I said snapping my head to look at Megan whose popping open a bottle already.. Yup, she said before turning up the bottle of d'uss. Daren called me and motioned me over to where her Kel Kari and Kelsey was standing.. when I got to them, Kel straight up asked me, you like Megan don't you??
As a friend yeah but not how y'all thinking.. I responded without an ounce of hesitation. Uh huh well the look you be giving when you look at her says something different, Kari said with all seriousness in her eyes.. Yeah maybe I do like her more than a friend but what would she see in my ass tho, I said responding back.. I don't know but it looks like she's into you to us, Kelsey said reassuringly..
You'll know if she really like you bro just stay cool, Daren added..
By then Megan came over and wrapped her arms around my neck. which caused me to slightly bite my lip and caused the rest of the girls to look at me and laugh.. She shot Daren a quick look and whispered in my ear Come talk to me for a minute taking me by the hand. I know I'm just meeting shawty but I got a hot girl fever.. She lead me outside to the back patio where we could talk privately without everybody being around.. We had a whole entire conversation for like an hour until Daren and ran out the door being that bestie that's gon be NOSEY no matter what.. So we decided to go back inside.. I've been under Megan the whole night since the conversation we had outside.. She just don't know how mentally fucked up she got my ass but I'ma tame that ass one day just not now.. looking at my watch I noticed that it's 2:30am Kari was up in the room laying cross the bed with Ron and Kelsey the d'usse got they ass fucked up and Jonathan gone home.. Meanwhile it's just me Megan Bank Khaios Daren and Kel. We still turning up but Daren tryna play instamate between me and Megan but Shidd if we gon do what we want we'll do it cause that's what grown folks do ain't no Lil kids in here.. About 40 or 45 I was planning on leaving and head home but Megan made me sit my ass down..
I'm not letting you go nowhere until you sleep that off, She said to me taking my keys from my hand and removing my shirt.. I looked into her eyes and my thoughts started trailing off.. I'm shook af right now till the point that I'm not even sure am I still in reality or not..
L

eading me up to her room the whole time I ain't staring at nothing but ass and I wanna get on it.. I think She felt me staring at her ass cause She turned around and smiled at me.. I couldn't do shit but lick my lips..

Hold it together, is all I'm saying is my mental..
Finally entering her room she closed the door being us and disappeared in the bathroom..

Megan

It's late af and I don't want Kash driving home drunk..
I made Bank lay his drunk ass down Khaios helped his ass up stairs tho. Daren went to sleep in the room with Bank Khaios and Kel.. I got Kash crashing in the room with me for the night.. I ain't goin lie but the d'uss got me wanting to do some shit I don't normally do.. snatching myself out my thoughts I opened the stall door, turned on the shower water and started taking off my clothes.. Meanwhile I'm back in my thoughts about Kash again.. I looked in the mirror on the other side of the bathroom and see him sitting in the chair next to the balcony door all in his phone... I'm trying hard af to fight this demon but I can't no more.
Finally walking out the bathroom door with nothing on but my panties, I walked over to him. Once he looked up he dropped his phone instantly standing up after seeing me.. DAMN!!! He said aloud shaking his head.. I laughed then grabbed his hand and lead him to the bathroom.. Once in the bathroom he grabbed me by the waist and started kissing on my neck tangling his fingers in my hair..
My hands went straight for his Tru's and slid them down slowly until they were off. Trailing his hands down to the lace of my panties he started tugging at them softly until he ripped them off me completely.. Picking me up he walked in the shower with me pinning me up against the wall..
Making his way down he started sucking on my nipples taking one hand and playing with the other then switched in favor for the next with the same treatment.. Finally he lifted my ass up until this pussy was leveled with his face and started eating away.. I threw my head back in pleasure but I found myself moaning loud af.. The tongue movements had my ass gone. Never had I ever ran from head but this shit got me running. Feeling myself about Cum I looked down at him and he looked me directly in my eyes.
I bout to cum,I said in a fainted voice. Cum for daddy he said as he continued.. I felt my walls tighten and release as he licked more.
Pulling me down he kissed me until the tip of his dick slid inside me causing me to hiss into the kiss..
He broke the kiss to watch himself slide in.. Damn Megan you tight and wet bae, he said stroking in the pussy slowly.. The dick and the head A1. constantly stroking he started to catch his speed and the deeper he went.. with every stroke my body shook lightly as my screams filled the shower stall. Take that dick bae keep cummin for daddy he said in a demanding tone.. His strokes started to get faster harder and deeper.. Oooooo fuck!!!,I screamed as he plunged in and out my wet walls.. Finally my body shook to the point where I got weak af.. he pulled out just before he could nut and busted..
He put me down on the floor and I looked at him amazed af.. we finished showering and got out..
As we lay here next to each other intertwining our fingers together it got silent AF for minute..
What's on your mind Stalli, he asked now holding me in his arms.. The fact that were gonna have to act like this ain't happen.. He took a deep breath and looked at me.. We're grown right he asked.. yes we are, I responded back.. We don't owe nobody an Explanation about what we did or what we do he said bluntly.. We talked until we finally went to sleep..